• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Regions Air????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
See! It doesn't matter if you only have turbo-prop time. Although there are hiring clauses at all major airlines stating that if you only have B1900 time, you're up $hit Creek (Gotta rag on somebody, why not the brave pilots who drive those Flying Septic Tanks?) Speaking of $hit Creek, a person could make alotta money opening a Paddle Store there...:)

Speaking of $hit Creek, a person could make alotta money opening a Paddle Store there...:)

In retrospect, it looks like a man opened an airline there, and they changed the name of the town to Smyrna! :laugh:

Time to go make some popcorn, curl up on the couch, and watch my movie ! (The Adventures of Harry Pooter and the Half-Priced Hooker)

EAS bids for the STL flying are out

The bids are out for the STL flying. The Mesa / Air Midwest bid is pretty competitive. Not sure how the DOT is going to rule on this one. On one hand, the Mesa bid is slightly more expensive. On the other, given Regions track record of late, the cities might push for a change.

Mesa Airlines / Air Midwest
http://www.regionalaviationpartners.org/Home/pdf/2.09.07EAS_6_airmidwest.pdf

RegionsAir
http://www.regionalaviationpartners.org/Home/pdf/2.09.07EAS_6_regionsair.pdf

And the Plot Thickens

This is absolutely fascinating. Regions has the cajones to step up to the plate and ask the DOT for money again after the Saab debacle and the Jetstream SNAFU? What are they going to tell the DOT? "We have money from a secret buyer, but we can't tell you who the buyer is. Just trust us, we'll do better"

Oddly enough, I think Regions will beat Mesa hands down and win the contracts since they're dealing with the Government.

yeah belch, i remember that van. how about the one deemed unroadworthy by the state of tennessee that they moved up to PAH, then KY kicked it out, the MWA had it for a while until SP did the bardyard shuffle one night with JB and got it all jacked up. i think that was a brown van.

or there's the blue one in MQY for the crews that got 3 miles to the gallon,

It was the big blue van that "accidentally" ended up on the horse track. We did not get arrested or jack up the van. There were guns and some PO'd rednecks involved though. I had to throw those undies away. Ooooh, the days. . .

I got mugged by corpex management in the form of a training contract.

Is it safe to bet that PKB won't be getting their own crew vehicle any time soon?

I got mugged by corpex management in the form of a training contract.

Ahh the worst kind, mugged at your own request.. :)

I guess there are truly sadomasochists out there..

Latest resources

Back