• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Regions Air????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Eh, I don't know too terribly much... and of course, this is all complete speculation from observed events by an obtusely observant wonder FO... buttt...

However, looks like the SAAB's are going to be around for a while.. While they "lost" the flying, Colgan, appearantly has not the most "on the ball" company and is not ready to pick up the flying.. It will be atleast May until they are able to.. Someone has to keep flying until then, so the government is giving us more money to keep our SAAB's up..

A contract may in fact, be ready to go into place.. It has been "hammered out" and people are hopeful...

Other than that, my fortune cookie last night was very positive.. "You are a man of many abilities" and the magic numbers were 2, 12, 21, 16 and 43...

So I mean, we can't lose..

Last edited:
Well, if your lucky numbers work out and you are the sole winner of the powerball lottery do not, I say again do not under any circumstances put any money into certain aviation "opportunities"!!!

It's a heck of a quandry for the Saab pilots are in, because aren't there only two hard lines? Are they going to be upfront with the people they hire at the end of the month (and there will be droves of them waiting in line, I assure you) and tell them they're going straight to reserve and won't make more than guarantee? My fortune cookie said "You do enjoy a nice pair of slacks"

dang straight!

Last edited:
How do you think the pilot recruiting advertisement for Regions will go?

"Here at Regions, we like to think outside of the box.*** While other airlines are expanding, we're sending aircraft back to the leasing company! You might be a good Regions candidate if:
-you like to sit reserve
-you like coming in under guarantee every month
-you don't like building hours or pay
-you like paying for hotels when the plane frequently breaks down
-you have low or no self esteem
-you're lacking in a sense of pride
-your dignity is all but gone
If this sounds like you or someone you know, give Regions a call today, we'll keep the crew couch warm for you!"
***said box is currently being leased by Regions and will be returned later this month

There's always the motel 6 in TBN, situated between the freeway and the projects with the muggers lurking in the field between the motel and the McDonalds...

just sweet!

Of course if you live in those projects you would be low enough to rob crapex pilots...they got away with five dollars, two maxed out credit cards and a cellphone with a dead battery...dipsticks...

Last edited:
There's always the motel 6 in TBN, situated between the freeway and the projects with the muggers lurking in the field between the motel and the McDonalds...

just sweet!

Of course if you live in those projects you would be low enough to rob crapex pilots...they got away with five dollars, two maxed out credit cards and a cellphone with a dead battery...dipsticks...

Holy crap Belch...I forgot all about that!!!

just sweet!

That wasn't you, was it Belch? Mugging a Corpex pilot, there's a grand idea

Latest resources

Back