• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Regions Air????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
As well he should have. The terms, as altered to fit the company's mood were, ah, shall we say warped to serve as another income stream...

To quote one of my favorite songs, "I don't pay taxes because I never file, I don't do business that don't make me smile, I love my aeroplane because shes got style..... I fly low, I'm in high demand..... People been asking me where did you learn to fly that way... I flew with Belch back in the JBall Days... My mind will forever be in a haze!"

Okay, I may have changed the lyrics a bit, but I like my version a little better.

To quote one of my favorite songs, "I don't pay taxes because I never file, I don't do business that don't make me smile, I love my aeroplane because shes got style..... I fly low, I'm in high demand..... People been asking me where did you learn to fly that way... I flew with Belch back in the JBall Days... My mind will forever be in a haze!"

Okay, I may have changed the lyrics a bit, but I like my version a little better.

Aw frack! Now something else is my fault! ;)

Uh, some of that video...it's got to be an RV-4 I think-and some of that looks a little familiar...Washington or Oregon or AK maybe...but I swear it wasn't me!

So long, Ben!

RegionsAir said goodbye to a good friend yesterday. Regions wouldn't be in this position if they had just listened to Gentle Ben, the CLE Ramper/Business Analyst/Bombardier Rep. He explained to many of us CLE folks where Regions went wrong. According to him, the REAL money to be made was with the Q400s. Bombardier would have been quick to cut a deal with Regions. Apparently, no money down and any profit Regions made would be split 50/50 with Bombardier. This would be enough of an incentive for Bombardier to give Regions the required aircraft. Ben was a great guy, always offering his unsolicited business advice and new nicknames for RegionsAir. Who could forget Ben! His infectious laugh followed by minutes of coughing up flem. His resonating and odorous belches. And the way his eyes shifted side to side when he farted while talking, hoping that nobody heard it. So long, Ben!

Yup, looks like a 4.. Too small to be an 8..

I know, I just have to put on a good show... ;)

Latest resources

Back