• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
…The fat lady has sung..
...and AV80R took her home!

Oh no, you didn’t…

Well, sweet-cheeks, at least it was a she… :laugh:

You know, my lady saw this post and she said that she really likes the “taz” lady you always hang around and that she used to like you too, but now that you called her fat… :smash:

Heard good news for a few more corpexers-off to the wild and wooly world of 121 supplemental pax ops...congrats and good luck!

Pace? C'mon, give us the scoop...we don't need their names, the SS numbers will do too ;)

Seriously, congrats, good to hear that!

Are we talking recalls or new-hires?

Hehehe...is this the same lady still my man? She weren't fat!

Well, some were recalled to Pace but the two I wrote of are going out west somewhere as new hires but not at Pace.

Last edited:
Hehehe...is this the same lady still my man?

Sure is :)

She weren't fat!

Akeem - are you reading this?

Well, some were recalled to Pace but the two I wrote of are going out west somewhere as new hires but not at Pace.

I see, good for them!

Well, good-though we may not understand what she sees in you ;)!

hehehehehe

Yeah, just too bad that it came to what it had to come to for the Valued Regions Air employees...I think most have moved on to better places by now.

Last edited:
It's well known on the street that AV80R's lady digs his massive back hair

Wrooong, it's the swenglish meatballs :D By the way, she says she's not talking to you anymore...

...oh that's right, Euro's do not have body hair;)

Don't be jealous my friend. At least you are a living proof Darwin was right! :laugh:

Last edited:
Wrooong, it's the swenglish meatballs :D

Ya, but at those extreme cold temps in Sweden my friend, how does she find 'em?:laugh: Anyhow brother, Akeem just finished ioe and is loving life (other than my upcoming 6 day reserve line). The company has this great thing I think they call "Flight Attendants!"

Ya, but at those extreme cold temps in Sweden my friend, how does she find 'em?:laugh:

That's good... :D

Anyhow brother, Akeem just finished ioe and is loving life (other than my upcoming 6 day reserve line).

Good for you! Congrats and make sure you tell the same to the tazgrrl Say hello to consolidation, you'll be flying for sure...

The company has this great thing I think they call "Flight Attendants!"

Oh yeah, Hotlanta's finest! You should see the FAs on Singapore Airlines though... :beer:

Seriously, congrats once again my brother from another mother...(to paraphrase another citrus flyer;))

Oh, did you say "wheeee" on your first guppy takeoff like you planned:) ?

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back