Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Belch – just for you! ;)

LINK

Sorry about the stupid commercials. Btw. read the comments from some clueless aviation-know-it-alls! It’s funny!

Bah, just another shiney new -400. ;) Leave no Engineers Behind!!!

Probably fracked up and set the temp wrong so the chineese glideslope was off...I can't believe some of those comments are from people smart enough to turn a computer on!

Sim cards-yeah, that's it! About half the size of a postage stamp but thicker. I think voip is a better deal though. Sked can't call it, your significant other won't call and wake you up after a long night drinking after 18 hours on duty and a thirteen hour flight halfway around the world (well, not really half way but that dateline crap messes me up. If God wanted us to go back in time we would have time machines.) You call people at your liesure when you are sober, good and rested and don't have a bunch of drunken pilots chasing hookers around the room!

Of course if you are technically proficient you can send people live pictures of drunken pilots chasing hookers around the room...

perhaps I should learn more about computers!

Best of all computer to computer calls are free!

Last edited:
I believe the 8th was the deadline to have their issues fixed before their certificate got yanked. I don't know how to check such things, though.

See, I'm actually useful for SOMETHING. :D...
...Like I said, I can unlock that Nokia if you are interested.

Weird, I usually get a message when reply has been posted, never got one for your post. I am looking into a phone with Skype built in, apparently it's out there somewhere but I'm still looking for it. If I don't find one, I might take you up on your offer if it's still available by then. Thanks for the thorough explanation, I appreciate it.

Oooh ZING!

Latest resources

Back