• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
"Oh no you didn't?"

I wish this thing had a video link.:laugh:

This is getting pretty funny!:laugh:

All Of You Are Fools..

I Am An Asa Captain.. A Newhire Netjets Fo Will Make More Money On Their Base Salary (not Including Ot And Perdeim) Than I Will As A 6 Year Crj Captain At Asa.

Work Is Work.. It Is All About Money And Qol

ps. the above is based on both companies new TA

Last edited:
All Of You Are Fools..

A Newhire Netjets Fo Will Make More Money On Their Base Salary (not Including Ot And Perdeim) Than I Will As A 6 Year Crj Captain At Asa.

That says it all....

All Of You Are Fools..

I Am An Asa Captain.. A Newhire Netjets Fo Will Make More Money On Their Base Salary (not Including Ot And Perdeim) Than I Will As A 6 Year Crj Captain At Asa.

How many FO's at majors are making that kind of coin?

Oh You got me good there But still Seriously How's your A Fund Doing Scum Bag!!

Sounds like your the one that's living in a trailer with Mom and dad cuz you

Lost your A Fund Scum Bag!!

Your still in denial that your not gonna have enough in the bank when you hit 60. Let me guess your probably one of those bitter guys I see crying to the news, your congressman anyone that will listen to you that it's not fair that you have to retire at 60 it should be raised to 65.

The only time I was caught cryin:crying: was when I was with your mom after what she gave me, but then again, that's what I get for going the cheap route!
What do you care what happened to my pension? The money I've got from our claim and note(which can't be taken away because its mine) works out just fine for me.

Now I'm sure your gonna tell me that your set you were one of the few pilots at delta that invested his money in other things Like your YouTube site where you make a killing Pumping the neighbours Cat!
Its actually your old lady, but dissapointing nonetheless!:laugh:
I'm sorry that you get stuck cleaning lavatories and serving diet cokes to rich people, but at least you still have your pride!
Now get back to carrying my bags, and don't give me any lip or I'll make sure you wind up FIRED!

The only time I was caught cryin:crying: was when I was with your mom after what she gave me, but then again, that's what I get for going the cheap route!
What do you care what happened to my pension? The money I've got from our claim and note(which can't be taken away because its mine) works out just fine for me.

Its actually your old lady, but dissapointing nonetheless!:laugh:
I'm sorry that you get stuck cleaning lavatories and serving diet cokes to rich people, but at least you still have your pride!
Now get back to carrying my bags, and don't give me any lip or I'll make sure you wind up FIRED!

What's wrong 737 puke, did the homo's in the back of your big boeing turn you down last night? I guess the coolness of flying the big Boeing goes away after awhile huh? I guess it does for your boys in the back at least. Don't worry though, the airlines are always hiring more homo's for you. So just be patient there will be some fresh meat for you soon enough. Maybe then you'll be able to relax. Speaking of crying I guess you're the pilot I heard the gay boys talking about on my way home last time. They were talking about how you cried afterwards and they thought that was so cute and sweet of you. Oh and get back to flying your bus and try to avoid the bumps, I don't want spill my glass of wine I'm drinking with my free dinner on my flight home you piece of shi?!.

Last edited:
So Pylt what's a Big Delta Pilot doing slumming on a Regional Post anyways? Or do your really work For Delta and are just pretending to be a big Major airline pilot. It's funny this post was started by NJA and Regional pilots and I'm still trying to figure out why a Big Major Airline pilot that says he's a Captain is wasting his time bad mouthing two groups of pilots that are looking to help each other..

If your so safe with your retirement why post? Bottom line your a troll. You like every other delta Guy lost Everything!! How do I and everyone else thats reading your post know this well first off we see all your 60 year old retired delta buddies here. Inaddition, to the guys that took the early out Yeah there all bitter had 6 of them in my Newhire class 3 years ago. Now they'll all tell you that they Just love to fly and don't need the money but really who are you fooling?

Sounds Like your in total denial still trying to figure out how your gonna pay for your retirement, your kids college tuition your gay flight attendent Boy Toy and your wife thats fooling around on you while your away from home. It's O.K we all see you for who you are. Keep telling us how finanically secure you really are while still posting on a thread that doesn't concern YOU.

Let me guess your big finanical plan is to Pimp your kids out to Micheal Jackson So you can file a Sexual Molestation lawsuit and try to live off that money at your kids expense.

Oh yeah pylt get back up there in your cockpit and give me a smooth ride so I don't spill my drink while I enjoy my Free upgrade in first for being a Gold Medallion member. Next time I'm in ATL during the big Holiday Push and I got my Free upgrade as I see 4 senior old delta farts fighting over senority and the jumpseat I'll make sure to High five you and your buddies as you figure out how your gonna get home.

Last edited:
And 737pylt takes one in the nads.:nuts:

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back