• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Regional FOs: Check out NetJets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
OH in that case 737pylt How's that A FUND Doing Scum Bag!!

Coming from an rj/cessna pilot, now that's pretty funny!, but Ill bet its doing much better than the hurting your mom took from the pro basketball team last night!:laugh:

Last edited:
Go get back to driving your bus and make sure you get me to where I'm going on time you piece of sh!$. Oh and while your at it maybe you guys could try and keep your lavs from flowing all over the passengers.

Hey since you clean the lavs for a living, take care of that problem gear beotch. And for the love of God man, make sure there's plenty of diet coke. And that 6 hour sit at the fbo just turned into 10, so go and order us some catering, you flight attendant f/o bag slinging servant!

737Penis looks like you work for Continental? based in Lovely EWR it's funny all I hear from friends of mine that work there are how crappy the lines are. 90 hour block months with 11-12 days off. Yeah that sounds fun. Living in a crash pad commuting I may only get 14 days off a month but hey I don't Commute, I don't live in a stinky Crash pad, I don't need a Airport car, and I'm Positive spaced to work and back home. Oh and did I say I don't have to Commute!

You don't have to commute because you live in a trailer. Why bother to pay rent when living with mommy and daddy is a hell of a lot better. Besides, when its time to go to work, all dad has to do is start up the Ford truck and tug the trailer to the airport and drop your jr. ass off!
Hats off to you moron!

Hey since you clean the lavs for a living, take care of that problem gear beotch. And for the love of God man, make sure there's plenty of diet coke. And that 6 hour sit at the fbo just turned into 10, so go and order us some catering, you flight attendant f/o bag slinging servant!

Oh my God 737 pylt your such a stud flying those big ole Boeings! Could you tell us all how you do it? I know it's pretty tough because they fly so much different from all the other planes out there, especially my little ole Cessna. It must take so much skill to land those things in ATL on those big ass runways served by an ILS, just how do you manage to do it? Yeah those long sits I never once had to do that working for ASA down there in Atlanta. I know you airline guys have it so great, no such thing as ready reserve at the airlines huh? No three hour productivity breaks at the airlines either huh? Enjoy your Mickey D's in between turns you piece of crap!

So is that how you talk to your FA's at work 737 puke, I bet they love you. You're a big boeing pilot though, so they probably fall in love with you anyway. Those gay guys are easly distracted just thinking about what a stud pilot you are.

Oh my God 737 pylt your such a stud flying those big ole Boeings! Could you tell us all how you do it? I know it's pretty tough because they fly so much different from all the other planes out there, especially my little ole Cessna. It must take so much skill to land those things in ATL on those big ass runways served by an ILS, just how do you manage to do it? Yeah those long sits I never once had to do that working for ASA down there in Atlanta. I know you airline guys have it so great, no such thing as ready reserve at the airlines huh? No three hour productivity breaks at the airlines either huh? Enjoy your Mickey D's in between turns you piece of crap!

I'm sorry, I didn't know that was you making the fries!
I guess that rock you've been hiding under got tired of sitting on you!
BTW, the lav needs cleaning, now get on your knees and clean it boy!

I'm sorry, I didn't know that was you making the fries!
I guess that rock you've been hiding under got tired of sitting on you!
BTW, the lav needs cleaning, now get on your knees and clean it boy!

Are you guoting what your gay boys in back told you do last night?

This is getting good. Let me get the popcorn. 737 pylt's got some issues. You know he could be flying those BIG jets to compensate for something.

Oh, and I'd like to personally thank Delta for getting me home five hours late on a clear-weather day last week, and losing my bag in the process. No wonder you're so much better than we peasants. :rolleyes:

Coming from an rj/cessna pilot, now that's pretty funny!, but Ill bet its doing much better than the hurting your mom took from the pro basketball team last night!:laugh:

Oh You got me good there But still Seriously How's your A Fund Doing Scum Bag!!

Sounds like your the one that's living in a trailer with Mom and dad cuz you

Lost your A Fund Scum Bag!!

Your still in denial that your not gonna have enough in the bank when you hit 60. Let me guess your probably one of those bitter guys I see crying to the news, your congressman anyone that will listen to you that it's not fair that you have to retire at 60 it should be raised to 65.

Now I'm sure your gonna tell me that your set you were one of the few pilots at delta that invested his money in other things Like your YouTube site where you make a killing Pumping the neighbours Cat!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back