Regional FOs: Check out NetJets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
And 737pylt takes one in the nads.:nuts:

I don't know about that one. Seems like 737 has got those two "little jet" guys pretty riled up. Good stuff. Unfortunately, it appears that the little guys have taken the flame bait and really run with it. I'll bet 737 is getting the better laugh on this one.

I don't know about that one. Seems like 737 has got those two "little jet" guys pretty riled up. Good stuff. Unfortunately, it appears that the little guys have taken the flame bait and really run with it. I'll bet 737 is getting the better laugh on this one.

Okay could you please fill me in on why you guys that fly the big iron think you're so great? Do the laws of physics apply differently to those airplanes? Do you need to learn to fly differently then the rest of us? Please explain? If you're so great why are you trolling around the regional message board reading a thread about fractionals. You're just a piece of shi?! just like 737 puke. I'll remember to flip you the bird next time I taxi by you. You must be 737 pukes little bit?!. So tell me are you the man or woman or do you two switch it about a little? Maybe you have one of your gay boys from the back join in for a little excitement once in awhile. I really hate you airline guys with a passion and you can kiss my ass. Don't come running to NetJets the next time the airlines furlough everyone again, it's just a matter of when not if.

I'm a regional FO, NOT on the RJ, and put up with a lot of sh...err, stuff. Just got a TA that seems to be 'adequate'. I don't like some parts of my career, but for what I want to do, i.e., fly big airplanes built by Boeing or Airbus, I think I'm in the right place.

Will a fractional job help me toward that goal?

I am in 767ER class right now at Delta! My sim partner is a new hire ! He was hired from NetJets!

Hi!

I hope he enjoys DAL.

I have applied at both (including 3 other companies), will take the 1st job I get, and I will stay there for the duration, and will like it a lot.

cliff
ABQ

So Pylt what's a Big Delta Pilot doing slumming on a Regional Post anyways?
My response was to Allen1 who was slamming the airline industry. I simply pointed out that he was wrong on quite a few of his points. Its quite obvious that he didn't make (probably washed out of training)it in the airline industry and has a beef with it. Fine, if she enjoys serving diet cokes and cleaning lavs, more power to her
Or do your really work For Delta and are just pretending to be a big Major airline pilot. It's funny this post was started by NJA and Regional pilots and I'm still trying to figure out why a Big Major Airline pilot that says he's a Captain is wasting his time bad mouthing two groups of pilots that are looking to help each other..
First, I never claimed to be a captain.....Your ASSumption of that couldn't be more wrong! But I guess inhaling all those lav fumes will make you even more stupid than you are junior!:laugh:
You threw the first stone sport! Go back and check your post!

If your so safe with your retirement why post? Bottom line your a troll. You like every other delta Guy lost Everything!! How do I and everyone else thats reading your post know this well first off we see all your 60 year old retired delta buddies here. Inaddition, to the guys that took the early out Yeah there all bitter had 6 of them in my Newhire class 3 years ago. Now they'll all tell you that they Just love to fly and don't need the money but really who are you fooling?

I guess I can't fool you because you're a moron!:laugh:
Seems you're more concerned with my retirement than I am. Sorry you couldn't make it to an airline job. Don't worry about me junior, I've got 25 years to make up for my retirement, and with the $$ I got from my claim and note, I'll be able to hire you as my pool guy for the next 10 years!

Sounds Like your in total denial still trying to figure out how your gonna pay for your retirement, your kids college tuition your gay flight attendent Boy Toy and your wife thats fooling around on you while your away from home. It's O.K we all see you for who you are. Keep telling us how finanically secure you really are while still posting on a thread that doesn't concern YOU.

That wife that cheats on me, you call her "mom" so you better be a little bit nicer or you'll find yourself out of our basement!:D

Let me guess your big finanical plan is to Pimp your kids out to Micheal Jackson So you can file a Sexual Molestation lawsuit and try to live off that money at your kids expense.

You need help.....Gay, Michael Jackson, boy toy. I bet being confined in that nice small cessna cockpit, your captains must get mighty nervous. Of course you probaly like that little cabin so you can watch those rich pax bend over as they climb in!!!:laugh:

Oh yeah pylt get back up there in your cockpit and give me a smooth ride so I don't spill my drink while I enjoy my Free upgrade in first for being a Gold Medallion member. Next time I'm in ATL during the big Holiday Push and I got my Free upgrade as I see 4 senior old delta farts fighting over senority and the jumpseat I'll make sure to High five you and your buddies as you figure out how your gonna get home.
You won't see me in ATL, or on a holiday, my seniority allows me to be at home with your mom and brother and sister. Of course the holidays are the time we like to ship you guys out to the Michael Jackson farm!:laugh: :laugh:
AMF jerkoff!

And you would be correct Sir!:D

What's wrong 737 puke, did the homo's in the back of your big boeing turn you down last night? I guess the coolness of flying the big Boeing goes away after awhile huh? I guess it does for your boys in the back at least. Don't worry though, the airlines are always hiring more homo's for you. So just be patient there will be some fresh meat for you soon enough. Maybe then you'll be able to relax. Speaking of crying I guess you're the pilot I heard the gay boys talking about on my way home last time. They were talking about how you cried afterwards and they thought that was so cute and sweet of you. Oh and get back to flying your bus and try to avoid the bumps, I don't want spill my glass of wine I'm drinking with my free dinner on my flight home you piece of shi?!.

Looks like somebody knows a lot about being gay! I bet your boyfriend is someone "really special."
Not that there's anything wrong with that!

Yeah 737Pylt probably ran into the delta crew room and cried to every pilot that would listern to him looking at a few of the profiles looks like he got a few of his buddies to bail him out.

737 pylt Quote
I've got 25 years to make up for my retirement, and with the $$ I got from my claim and note, I'll be able to hire you as my pool guy for the next 10 years!

So you got 25 years to retire huh?

737 pylt Quote
You won't see me in ATL, or on a holiday, my seniority allows me to be at home with your mom and brother and sister. Of course the holidays are the time we like to ship you guys out to the Michael Jackson farm!:laugh: :laugh:
AMF jerkoff!

Your that Senior too!

Didn't delta furlough pilots right after sept 11? if you've got 25 years that would put you at 35 right now. And since 9/11 was 6 years ago you would have been 29. So if you wern't Furloughed at 29 how old were you then when you got hired by delta? You didn't see to many 26 year olds getting hired at Delta back in the day unless your a Gay African american Sex changed Lesbian.

So either two things happened you Got furloughed on 9/11 at the age of 29 only to come back and find out you Lost your A-Fund and that once great Industry leading pay scale with a great QOL to making below standard wages and a lousy QOL

or

with a Civilian Only background you got hired at 26 to escape being furloughed which would be really impressive as Delta new hires with CIV only backgrounds averaged new hire age was 35.

And for Some reason your still an SIC? So how old were you when you when you got Hired at delta let alone flying a BE 300 BA 3100, BA4100 ,727,737, 757, 767 that's pretty impressive to be only 35 Not get furloughed and be senior enough to hold Holidays off.

You also Now say your Not a Captain. So then why does your Profile say your typed in All the Above Aircraft.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back