• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Regional FOs: Check out NetJets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
First, I never claimed to be a captain.....Your ASSumption of that couldn't be more wrong!

737[/quote]

Really 737Pylt So then why does your profile say you are Typed in all the said aircraft?

I wasn't aware that Delta typed SIC as well.

Maybe thats why Delta went from having a Billion dollar war chest back 2003 to declaring Bankruptcy in 2005 and flushing you Pension and your Once great Contract.

Last edited:
Hi!

ALL SICs flying to ICAO destinations have to be typed, per ICAO.

cliff
ABQ

Hi!

ALL SICs flying to ICAO destinations have to be typed, per ICAO.

cliff
ABQ

Cliff

It's called an SIC type it's a bogus type how do you think all these regionals get around it flying to Canada and Mexico and the bahammas. It's an SIC type but you can't act as PIC.

If that where true think about all the 737 SIC out there that would have had there stuff in with SWA
after being furloughed on 9/11.

I'just spoke with a friend at CO thats on the 737 they don't type there SIC's

Cliff

It's called an SIC type it's a bogus type how do you think all these regionals get around it flying to Canada and Mexico and the bahammas. It's an SIC type but you can't act as PIC.

If that where true think about all the 737 SIC out there that would have had there stuff in with SWA
after being furloughed on 9/11.

I'just spoke with a friend at CO thats on the 737 they don't type there SIC's

I think at the majors you get type rated during initial training, and its not the SIC type.

Hi!

Should've explained it better...

ICAO requires that both pilots be typed. The Captain needs a PIC type, but the FO CAN have an FO type.

SWQ requires the PIC type before you start training.

All of our FOs have an FO type rating.

cliff
ABQ

PS-If there are airlines (or anyone else with an aircraft requiring a two-pilot crew) flying to foreign destinations without both pilots having a type rating, from what I understand, they can get in ALL kinds of trouble if the foreign "FAA" ramps them.

Really 737Pylt So then why does your profile say you are Typed in all the said aircraft?

Maybe thats why Delta went from having a Billion dollar war chest back 2003 to declaring Bankruptcy in 2005 and flushing you Pension and your Once great Contract.

Wrong....MOST majors do issue a PIC type to everyone (yes even FO's).

Read under his screen name and above the avatar....it says his position and seat.

That's because you have to have a brain to think, you d1ckhead!
Delta types all international/domestic 757/767/777 fo's!
As far as my 737 type, I got it back in 1998!

Mybe you should stop worrying about my pension, and worry about servicing that lav on your cessna!
As far as BK is concerned, we did a lot better than those of our peers who went through the same process, but don't let facts get in the way of your jealousy. Stick to serving cokes and making sure the toilet is clean, lav rat!!:laugh:

Yeah 737Pylt probably ran into the delta crew room and cried to every pilot that would listern to him looking at a few of the profiles looks like he got a few of his buddies to bail him out.

737 pylt Quote
I've got 25 years to make up for my retirement, and with the $$ I got from my claim and note, I'll be able to hire you as my pool guy for the next 10 years!

So you got 25 years to retire huh?

737 pylt Quote
You won't see me in ATL, or on a holiday, my seniority allows me to be at home with your mom and brother and sister. Of course the holidays are the time we like to ship you guys out to the Michael Jackson farm!:laugh: :laugh:
AMF jerkoff!

Your that Senior too!

Didn't delta furlough pilots right after sept 11? if you've got 25 years that would put you at 35 right now. And since 9/11 was 6 years ago you would have been 29. So if you wern't Furloughed at 29 how old were you then when you got hired by delta? You didn't see to many 26 year olds getting hired at Delta back in the day unless your a Gay African american Sex changed Lesbian.

So either two things happened you Got furloughed on 9/11 at the age of 29 only to come back and find out you Lost your A-Fund and that once great Industry leading pay scale with a great QOL to making below standard wages and a lousy QOL

or

with a Civilian Only background you got hired at 26 to escape being furloughed which would be really impressive as Delta new hires with CIV only backgrounds averaged new hire age was 35.

And for Some reason your still an SIC? So how old were you when you when you got Hired at delta let alone flying a BE 300 BA 3100, BA4100 ,727,737, 757, 767 that's pretty impressive to be only 35 Not get furloughed and be senior enough to hold Holidays off.

You also Now say your Not a Captain. So then why does your Profile say your typed in All the Above Aircraft.

Math in public,<sigh> actually, you're not that far off.
Keep ASSuming pop, you're making this too easy, and too much fun!
Thanks for the history lesson!
BTW, you're late for that 6 hour sit at the local fbo!
Now make sure that all the seats, including the toilet are clean, lav rat!;)

BTW the only thing I forgot to post that I'm typed in was your mom, but then again, everyone's typed in her!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
LMFAO!!!!!

Last edited:
Math in public,<sigh> actually, you're not that far off.
Keep ASSuming pop, you're making this too easy, and too much fun!
Thanks for the history lesson!
BTW, you're late for that 6 hour sit at the local fbo!
Now make sure that all the seats, including the toilet are clean, lav rat!;)

BTW the only thing I forgot to post that I'm typed in was your mom, but then again, everyone's typed in her!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
LMFAO!!!!!

Yeah 737 puke this 6 hour FBO sit really sucks! I'm sitting here behind the desk with two good looking girls working at the FBO, had some drinks with them last night. Yep this place really sucks, but you have fun with with your fat ailse donkey's and your gay boys you call flight attendants. Also I've never once emptied a lav so you keep believing that false information you have.

So 737 puke why don't you tell us how old you are and when you got hired at delta since his math is so bad?

Latest resources

Back