• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Regional FOs: Check out NetJets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
All right been there done both. Warren Buffett will not just let you collect your pay check. He will work you worth $120000 and pay you $60000. You can be the FA and FO and the B!tch for the new money who like their pickles sliced and not whole. You will have their dogs take a dump on the plane while they threaten to fire you if you don't clean it. If you wanna go to a major stay at a 121 regional as compared to fractional. I'd rather stay at a good regional any day! Just my opinion. Plus the RJ in corporate world is like a.............. Big plane! Mach .85 ain't that slow.

Yeah, your right because the trips regionals do are like vacations. What do you guys do, one leg a day on a four day. Get a life the regionals our sweatshops and work you just as hard so don't try to use that argument. Fracs aren't even close to what you describe, at least at netjets. If something like that happens we would get off the airplane with our bags and some cleaning service would have to clean it. Most likely the owner would get a bill from the company and a talk from owner services.

Yeah, your right because the trips regionals do are like vacations.
I'm pretty sure ASA and the likes are now flying to Mexico and the carribean.

What do you guys do, one leg a day on a four day. Get a life the regionals our sweatshops and work you just as hard so don't try to use that argument.
I'm sorry, I don't speak retardese, can you please explain just what the hell you're trying to say!

Fracs aren't even close to what you describe, at least at netjets. If something like that happens we would get off the airplane with our bags and some cleaning service would have to clean it. Most likely the owner would get a bill from the company and a talk from owner services.

OOOOOOOh, owner services, that'll scare them!:laugh:
Hey dumbass, unless you haven't figured it out yet, the passengers are the owners!
Now get back to scrubbing the lav, make sure there are plenty of diet cokes, and for goodness sakes, that USA Today better not be yesterday's or your ass is grass!

I'm pretty sure ASA and the likes are now flying to Mexico and the carribean.

I'm sorry, I don't speak retardese, can you please explain just what the hell you're trying to say!

OOOOOOOh, owner services, that'll scare them!:laugh:
Hey dumbass, unless you haven't figured it out yet, the passengers are the owners!
Now get back to scrubbing the lav, make sure there are plenty of diet cokes, and for goodness sakes, that USA Today better not be yesterday's or your ass is grass!

Go get back to driving your bus and make sure you get me to where I'm going on time you piece of sh!$. Oh and while your at it maybe you guys could try and keep your lavs from flowing all over the passengers.

highooo!

Man where do I start first with 737penis or BigHomo man both you guys are a bunch of tools looking at all these post its funny all the guys bashing on netjets are ASA guys hey news flash that new TA you guys just got our FO pay beats your New captain pay Yeah thats something to be proud of! Isn't ASA in Last place Always as the Worst airline with the Worst crews. How's those Fa's doing they still in jail? boy you guys sure can pick quality people.

I use to feel bad for all the ASA guys after CUmair stiffed you on your contract by taking pay cuts to get 70 seaters and then you guys being bought out by Skywest. But now man I'm glad you guys are slowly rotting away as SkyWest replaces your flying. I thought I'd never say this but even though they are a Non Union airline hands down they do a better job in every corner.

737Penis looks like you work for Continental? based in Lovely EWR it's funny all I hear from friends of mine that work there are how crappy the lines are. 90 hour block months with 11-12 days off. Yeah that sounds fun. Living in a crash pad commuting I may only get 14 days off a month but hey I don't Commute, I don't live in a stinky Crash pad, I don't need a Airport car, and I'm Positive spaced to work and back home. Oh and did I say I don't have to Commute!

Oh yeah this last 7 day tour spent the whole tour on home show not bad sure beats seating airport Reserve for 15 hours or sitting in your crash pad in lovely EWR

Last edited:
737 works for Delta, you d0uche.

Hi!

How hard do you work?

I have had several pilots say that USA Jet was the hardest job they ever had:
pager
short call-out
loading/unloading freight
on-demand all over N. America
etc.

I heard (indirectly) that my buddy at CAL says that THAT job is the hardest he's ever had. I think he's 737
LOTS of legs per day
not much time to turn
etc.

He used to be at USA Jet, and he said CAL is MUCH harder.

So, how to compare regional/NetJets/CAL (also sounds like NWA)/my job at USA Jet/NWA???

cliff
ABQ

PS-I'm currently in ABQ for 9 days. Flying once. Then airlined home (like at a frac). Then 10 days off.

Hey 737 pylt I'll see you here at NetJets when your retire just like all the other retired airline guys. I'll make sure your the Bit!?. Gets some practice jerking that gear cause that's all you're going to do.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back