• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Rah To Fly For Midwest Express

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If I read it correctly, this would be a major violation of the RAH pilots scope clause. No RAH owned airplane can be flown by pilots not on the RAH master seniority list.

HA!! you HIT it right on the head men!!! but Scope, Contrac and Clouses are CEO's toilet papper!!!:angryfire

If I read it correctly, this would be a major violation of the RAH pilots scope clause. No RAH owned airplane can be flown by pilots not on the RAH master seniority list.

hint....they will no longer be RAH aircraft 18 months after this starts if an agreement is reached.

Gotta love when a regional pilot pulls scope out on a mainline carrier....

When did RAH get a ticketing office?? Or a Res number?? Or a baggage service counter??

Oh, that's right....you guys are FEED.....NOW I understand your scope.....

No, you don't. Not even to the point of effective sarcasm.

Sounds like Tim is trying to justify cutting Midwest pilots paychecks by making them fly smaller airplanes of the same configuration. Let the games continue / management sinks another good airline.

And management(s) are trying to use the RAH pilots as pawns in a whipsaw game, it is incumbent upon the RAH pilots to throw sand in those gears.

Gravel, I mean.

No, rocks.

Big rocks; boulders, even.

Republic Airways Holdings announced at 5pm today that they have an agreement to fly 12 EMB-170's for Midwest. It is a 1.5 year deal then all the aircraft will go to Midwest and be flown by Midwent pilots unless there contract isn't ratified by the end of the year and a half. If it isn't this will become a 10 year agreement and RAH will continue to operate the aircraft. The first four aircraft will start service on OCT. 1 and they add the rest starting on the 15th. Yes this is for real. The press releases are out. Looks like the Republic birds need to put cookie ovens on there planes.

That's great...the furloughed pilots only have to survive another 18 months without a job, while somebody else replaces them for the time being.

The airline industry is so screwed up.

I agree, there will be E190s-e195s on a J4J arrangement. Which sucks for everyone involved.

Well if we can get the Midwest guys off furlough and into the left seat of an EJet, and get our own people off furlough it could be an acceptable short term solution that keeps food on everyone's tables.

Latest resources

Back