• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Rah To Fly For Midwest Express

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So are the Republic guys actually going to do this flying even though it's a violation of their contract? Can't they refuse to do it? And what was the outcome of that Sept 16th meeting? It's beginning to look like BOTH unions are about to roll over and take it in the can on this one...

RAH pilots have received nothing official as far as guidance is concerned. The union leadership says they are working on it.

Last edited:
So are the Republic guys actually going to do this flying even though it's a violation of their contract? Can't they refuse to do it? And what was the outcome of that Sept 16th meeting? It's beginning to look like BOTH unions are about to roll over and take it in the can on this one...

some scum in this industry don't care about what faimilies they ruin, especially BB and his cronies, God curse them all. I heard a CHQ CA tell me that Mid West was a "sh!tbag operation" and was going to go under anyway, real nice A$$hole !!!

some scum in this industry don't care about what faimilies they ruin, especially BB and his cronies, God curse them all. I heard a CHQ CA tell me that Mid West was a "sh!tbag operation" and was going to go under anyway, real nice A$$hole !!!

I guess sh!tbag is going a little far. I'm curious, though, what leads you to believe everything was great before RAH shows up?

BTW- Midwest is going under anyway.

BTW- Midwest is going under anyway.

Possibly. Maybe even probably or certainly. Time will tell. That doesn't make management's use of the RAH crews to hasten the demise any more palatable.

Latest resources

Back