• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

PSA offered 900's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
**************&$@#@!!!!! &%$#@!!!! That's what I have to say about this industry.

I don't have a dog in this fight, but I did fly at PSA, and they are a great bunch of guys, good safe pilots who deserve more. They kept the number of tools to bare minimum, unlike some other places.

When it comes to getting the 900's on the property (as opposed to Mesa) I am reminded of my ex. Prior to the marriage, I could call up on the phone and she would deliver faster than Dominoes, anytime day or night. Boy was I in for a rude awakening. Get them on the property, lots of kisses, walk down the isle, (training expenditures) and then do what my ex did .... kick em where it hurts.

Good luck guys,

Robert

EDUC8-or said:
90 seat jets belong at mainline. I don't want 'em at PSA. Sad thing is when/if we pass up on them, someone else sure as hell will pick up the airframes and options.
EDUC8 is right. These A/C belong on mainline. ONE THOUSAND SEVEN HUNDRED pilots on furlough from mainline. Many of us were hired at USAir or Piedmont 17 years ago and are on the street. WTF, over !

It's funny that We all get on this sight and type all day complaining about the industry, but when are we going to do something about it. It's so funny that exactly one day after AWAC Turned down their management on flying larger Aircraft for less money, that PSA get offered 900s. We all need to start saying NO. Management is only doing this because they know they could play one pilot group against another.
And for those of you who get excited because of a faster upgrade, if we accept these lar

It's funny that We all get on this sight and type all day complaining about the industry, but when are we going to do something about it. It's so funny that exactly one day after AWAC Turned down their management on flying larger Aircraft for less money, that PSA get offered 900s. We all need to start saying NO. Management is only doing this because they know they could play one pilot group against another.
And for those of you who get excited because of a faster upgrade, if we accept these larger aircrafts at at a regional level all we will be doing is taking away mainline routes and flying them for alot less money. And how are we supposed to move to a major carrier if we keep flying their aircrafts and routes for less money.
If we settle now, Five years from now they are going to ask to fly an A318 for the same pay, and with the mentality which most gauys have, they will accept it.

SuperKooter said:
Shame ASA didn't get any. Thanks ALpa

Hey Pooper, go apply at SKYW if you don't like it at ASA. Shouldn't you as a management Neal, be carrying BL's golf bag this afternoon?

VOTED IN FAVOR!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back