• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

PSA offered 900's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I here that D'Angelo, Drizzle I did learn some since in that time, I applied at MESA, my logic, make the same as I do here as an FO but be a Captain over there in a year and log PIC in those 20 nice new 900's that will be delivered there soon and move to a Major.

MAMBA20 YOUR RIGHT, I don't know what's gotten into me, I have been drinking way to much of this PSA Koolaid over the past few years.....You know something I have learned in this industry no pilot gives a SH%T about the other. If you can't beat them...join em

Clipper_Aurora said:
I here that D'Angelo, Drizzle I did learn some since in that time, I applied at MESA, my logic, make the same as I do here as an FO but be a Captain over there in a year and log PIC in those 20 nice new 900's that will be delivered there soon and move to a Major.

And meanwhile you have no idea what your doing for the future of this career. You selling out now is only going to hurt you in the end. How many thousands of pilots with PIC are trying to get on at a real company? And you think going to MESA and getting 1000 PIC is going to make you a diamond in the ruff?

This is a ********************ty time for this industry and the only way we are going to have a career that is worth anything in the future is to not subscribe to this crap now! Vote NO!!! dont do it! Dont go to Mesa, your screwing all of us and yourself in the end! There is more to this then just PIC time, think about your career 20 years down the road. I promise you that if people keep this up you'll make more money picking peaches then flying an airplane.

PSA is not going to stop this wonderful madness going on, GOJETS MESA CHITA..WHATEVER THEY CALL THEMSELVES NOW . I didn't say I would vote yes, my vote will be confidential, I am just exploring the options!

Clipper_Aurora said:
MAMBA20 YOUR RIGHT, I don't know what's gotten into me, I have been drinking way to much of this PSA Koolaid over the past few years.....You know something I have learned in this industry no pilot gives a SH%T about the other. If you can't beat them...join em

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.....

Your right Clipper, PSA cant stop it, BUT if enough people in various airlines start to say NO then we might get somewhere. We are being ass raped with no lube and the sooner we all figure that out the better. Look at the guys at Mesaba, look at all the legacy carriers who no longer have a pension and have taken paycuts such that hardly make this worthwhile anymore. Its that sort of "I cant make a difference" mentality that is causing all of this. Its always the screw you, I got mine attitude. I'm telling you, if we do this we just add fuel to the fire that will destroy our chances of this turning around to a decent, respectable career.

mamba20 said:
Your right Clipper, PSA cant stop it, BUT if enough people in various airlines start to say NO then we might get somewhere. We are being ass raped with no lube and the sooner we all figure that out the better. Look at the guys at Mesaba, look at all the legacy carriers who no longer have a pension and have taken paycuts such that hardly make this worthwhile anymore. Its that sort of "I cant make a difference" mentality that is causing all of this. Its always the screw you, I got mine attitude. I'm telling you, if we do this we just add fuel to the fire that will destroy our chances of this turning around to a decent, respectable career.

AGREED!!!!

mamba20 said:
^^^^^ +1

mamba20 said:

it already is respectable. Everyone will just laugh and take your flying as you sit there "trying to make a difference". It won't do you one bit of good. Capitalism is beautiful

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back