• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

PSA offered 900's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Another 2500 hour pilot whining about his "upgrade" entitlement.

Years ago, 2500 hours would just get you in the door at a place like PSA.

Four whole years as an FO? I would hang myself too.

I weep as well.

A350

Clipper_Aurora said:
HEY if we decline these, someone else WILL take them, and upgrades galore for them, we (PSA) have had SH%T for upgrades here, FO's wanting to hang themselves because the junior ones are stuck on reserve, 4year FO's no upgrade in-site, and J4J's passing on their re-call! HEEEELLLLLLLOOOO we best take them! Get your head out of your ....... and smell the roses, if its not us then it's MESA , and I get to here you sitting in your left seat BIT%CH about it...........

start the deliveries, I tired of listening to your as%

2.5 yrs as an fo, and you are ready to sell out. Grow a spine......

Clipper_Aurora said:
HEY if we decline these, someone else WILL take them, and upgrades galore for them, we (PSA) have had SH%T for upgrades here, FO's wanting to hang themselves because the junior ones are stuck on reserve, 4year FO's no upgrade in-site, and J4J's passing on their re-call! HEEEELLLLLLLOOOO we best take them! Get your head out of your ....... and smell the roses, if its not us then it's MESA , and I get to here you sitting in your left seat BIT%CH about it...........

PDT is hiring. You can come on over and enjoy the 6-8 year upgrade with the rest of us.

Clipper_Aurora said:
OH OH I have to update my hours on this I now have a mighty 3800 hours now! A350

Good for you thinking for yourself. Don't let these tards make you remain in the shakles of the FO seat for years. Its funny the people on this site whine about underpaid FOs then whine when FOs try to get the upgrade

I just read the letter from the MEC. It is calling for a pay freeze, meaning that we wouldn't receive any raise at all for flying a 90 seat aircraft. In light of that, I've already made my vote. PSA MNGT CAN POUND THIS OFFER UP THEIR ********************ING ASSES!!!!!!

This is about the biggest slap in the face that we could get, SUCK IT MANAGMENT!!!

Clipper_Aurora said:

You ********************ing *************************! How can you say that?! You want to fly something the size of a DC-9 without a raise of any kind? Jesus Christ! What the hell is wrong with you?! You need your ********************ing head examined!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back