PSA just official became the bottom feeder

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Meyers-

disingenuous at best, pathetically self unaware at worst. You are the most passive-aggressive poster vis PDT on many online forums. I can find several parts of "Moronic [sic]" display in your original two cent spew in this thread.

Keep up the great work- MGT needs their Harleys! And if you don't know what that means, may Vee Neal have mercy on your soul. JO sure won't.

Meyers is a PSA pilot

"dont talk to him, he is a PSA pilot"

Oh Sniper.... I guess that means you really cannot speak to a Pinnacle, Mesa, ASA, Skywest, Republic, Comair, Mesaba, Compass pilot for sure then since they already fly the LARGE LARGE RJ's eh??? Where is your complaining about those companies? You are trying to say that PSA does not have the right to make a rate for aircraft? I am not saying I agree with the payrates. But from what our brothers and sisters at other ALPA carriers have been able to establish as CRJ900 rates, PSA's are not any worse then the ones listed above......

And Metro you are right... All the PDT crew just cant wait for those 6 DASH 8's out in PHX and possibly flying them. Hell one of their CA's literally said that during a crew news in CLT, "Well we're ready today to fly them." But yet it is a double standard since they already have a payrate? Guess if PSA got 40 additional CRJ700's there could be no complaining tomorrow because we already have a payrate??? Didnt PDT not pass a Q400 payrate not too terribly long ago??? Where's all the complaining about that?

Maybe PSA will get CRJ-705s. 900s with first class seating... what then Sniper?

Would PSA Airlines, under the direction of US Airways, still be lowering the bar, or is it ok then because it is a CRJ-900 with only 70 seats?

To those that voted yes;

I hope you stay at PSA, upgrade, and retire 'on the -9'

90% of you justify the rates based on quick upgrades and ability to move on to another job.

Its the same mentality mainline pilots had when they sold scope.

The issue isn't so much what you did to yourself, its the precedent you set for the folks who come next. Its okay for a FO to make 28-38k/yr on a 90 seat airplane??

Justify it any way you want, you sold out.

To those that voted yes;

I hope you stay at PSA, upgrade, and retire 'on the -9'

90% of you justify the rates based on quick upgrades and ability to move on to another job.

Its the same mentality mainline pilots had when they sold scope.

The issue isn't so much what you did to yourself, its the precedent you set for the folks who come next. Its okay for a FO to make 28-38k/yr on a 90 seat airplane??

Justify it any way you want, you sold out.

What if it is 86 seats, or 70?

What if it never happens.

What if you guys fly the Q400?

You gonna eat your words?

Calm down.

We need stickers that say "K.H. the new J.O."

Houk never gave much of a damn here at PDT, and seems to give less of one with PSA. In other words, he was too damned lazy to
get out there and become a felon.

You're comparing apples to
horse turds.

Oh Sniper.... I guess that means you really cannot speak to a Pinnacle, Mesa, ASA, Skywest, Republic, Comair, Mesaba, Compass pilot for sure then since they already fly the LARGE LARGE RJ's eh??? Where is your complaining about those companies? You are trying to say that PSA does not have the right to make a rate for aircraft? I am not saying I agree with the payrates. But from what our brothers and sisters at other ALPA carriers have been able to establish as CRJ900 rates, PSA's are not any worse then the ones listed above......

Those airlines above had orders of those planes, you dont. Order the planes then go and negotiate.

Sniper is a JetBlue pilot. Don't talk to that freeloading, non-union, management apologist?

Makes the same amount of sense, doesn't it?

:laugh:
:nuts:

EMB190 is 10yr captain $143.

until you get that here it is "dont talk to him, he is a PSA pilot"

And Metro you are right... All the PDT crew just cant wait for those 6 DASH 8's out in PHX and possibly flying them. Hell one of their CA's literally said that during a crew news in CLT, "Well we're ready today to fly them." But yet it is a double standard since they already have a payrate? Guess if PSA got 40 additional CRJ700's there could be no complaining tomorrow because we already have a payrate??? Didnt PDT not pass a Q400 payrate not too terribly long ago??? Where's all the complaining about that?

PDT jet rates EXPIRED.

Wake up and smell the coffee

Latest resources

Back