Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
"Dont talk to him, he is a PSA pilot"

Lets print some stickers

And what about ASA, Skywest, Mesaba, Comair, Mesa, Pinnacle, Republic, Compass and the others whom fly these large RJ's already. Hell Colgan and their mightly Q400 for their crap rates.. PSA was the one whom 4 years ago, with planes ready to come to property, said no to flying these planes at no pay raise....... Mesa and Republic quickly stepped in and took the 86 seat aircraft for not much more then what this current LOA PSA agreed to...... Hell Republic tops out all FO's, even on an mightly 99 seat E190 at 35 an hour? Yet we throw rocks at Mesa and now are trying to call PSA the bottom feeder? Funny how the last regional to agree to such a "RATE" is now a bottom feeder when the before mentioned already fly the damn plane for a rate equal to or less then that of PSA. Only difference is RAH 14 plus year Captains make slightly more.....

Remember.... My ********************ty regional isnt any better then yours... They are all regionals at the end of the day..... Sniper were you a former J4J? Perhaps you can talk to your "Mainline" buddies about scope and making sure they protect it ;)! Novel concept eh?

Don't feed sniper dude. It's a waste of time. If noone replies to his threads, then he'll be forced to keep bumping them himself.... sorry sniper.

I work at PSA and I am embarrassed myself, what a a joke. Our pilots signed off on such low pay with no plans for aircraft to even come to psa.

Maybe US Airways is planning on buying Mesa. Then they'll merge PSA with Mesa and us the new PSA rates to fly the plane. Wow.... that would be kinda funny!

I'm not surprised it passed but what a landslide. Only 36 no votes and I feel like I personally talked to 15 who said they were voting no. I guess all that's left to do now is negotiate the rates up. They are amendable upon singing correct?

On a side note: Sniper, your wife is a Piedmont F/A correct?

Meyers I'm so sick of your moronic posts on this and other forums. "oh but what about these other ppl that came before us how can we possibly stand our ground wah wah wahhh" you're a ******************************. Your personality will ruin this industry. Although kudos for keeping your typical backhanded PDT insults out of this post

Meyers I'm so sick of your moronic posts on this and other forums. "oh but what about these other ppl that came before us how can we possibly stand our ground wah wah wahhh" you're a ******************************. Your personality will ruin this industry. Although kudos for keeping your typical backhanded PDT insults out of this post

Insults at PDT? I've never insulted PDT. However you and others continue to bring up issues about the Jets in which many of us on this forum had nothing to do with. Many of the new hires that went to PDT with the mass hiring boom were those whom had 200 CMEL wet and or some others whom should just count their blessings for getting hired at a regional with a Commercial Wet..... Yet they continue to complain about things that happen before their time or mine..... If PDT got the Q400's and all AWAC/PSA planes were parked I guarantee you would not give to craps about the PSA pilot group either.... Its the ME first attitude that has always been in this industry and continues to shine through.....

But go ahead and complain about my post.... I see nothing "Moronic" about the previous post. It simply stated facts, apparently you are the one with some serious issues over there at PDT.

And what about ASA, Skywest, Mesaba, Comair, Mesa, Pinnacle, Republic, Compass and the others whom fly these large RJ's already. Hell Colgan and their mightly Q400 for their crap rates.. PSA was the one whom 4 years ago, with planes ready to come to property, said no to flying these planes at no pay raise....... Mesa and Republic quickly stepped in and took the 86 seat aircraft for not much more then what this current LOA PSA agreed to...... Hell Republic tops out all FO's, even on an mightly 99 seat E190 at 35 an hour? Yet we throw rocks at Mesa and now are trying to call PSA the bottom feeder? Funny how the last regional to agree to such a "RATE" is now a bottom feeder when the before mentioned already fly the damn plane for a rate equal to or less then that of PSA. Only difference is RAH 14 plus year Captains make slightly more.....

Remember.... My ********************ty regional isnt any better then yours... They are all regionals at the end of the day..... Sniper were you a former J4J? Perhaps you can talk to your "Mainline" buddies about scope and making sure they protect it ;)! Novel concept eh?

Never a j4j pilot, ex Floriga Gulf/Mesa.
You set your bed, sleep on it now.
BTW Mesa 900's were AWA deal back in 2002.

"dont talk to him, he is a PSA pilot"

Last edited:
Meyers-

disingenuous at best, pathetically self unaware at worst. You are the most passive-aggressive poster vis PDT on many online forums. I can find several parts of "Moronic [sic]" display in your original two cent spew in this thread.

Keep up the great work- MGT needs their Harleys! And if you don't know what that means, may Vee Neal have mercy on your soul. JO sure won't.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back