• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

PSA just official became the bottom feeder

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Your right I don't know why I come to this board FI and more so the regional thread. Maybe I was just bored, maybe it was because I saw something related to former colleages I used to get along with so well. I am not going to keep argueing with all of you. If you are happy with your current contracts then good luck!

Yep, just think of it as a bad marriage that ended in divorce with no children involved. You don't want to have anything to do with it anymore. Now you can just sit back and laugh at how crappy there life.

Everytime someone gets out of a Regional and gets a mainline job I can't stop but think about the movie "Officer and a Gentleman" When Mayo grabs his girl from the ugly Factory job........... And her friend yells "Way to Go Paula"!!!!

Don't Look back!

As a former PSA pilot, I just want to ask one question. Why did you guys vote out your union leadership that held the line in the prior 90 seat pay negotiations? PSA was finally in a position to get some above industry average rates on the 90 seat airplanes (which would be blended into the 50 and 70 seat rates). Honestly, what were you guys thinking? Now all you have done is undermine your section 6 negotiations, which are going on what, 3 years now? Never let a former chief pilot be your MEC Chairman!

36 people saw the light.
The others voted yes because they were scared. Scared to make a stand. Scared to stand tall, scared to say enough is enough. Now we have to live with it. 3 more years till a new contract? 5? There are a lot of us that can't wait till mainline hires again.

36 people saw the light.
The others voted yes because they were scared. Scared to make a stand. Scared to stand tall, scared to say enough is enough. Now we have to live with it. 3 more years till a new contract? 5? There are a lot of us that can't wait till mainline hires again.

Next on As the Airline Turns...(translation: "As the Airline Swirls the Drain")

"But it's JUST an LOA. Not Sect 6. It won't matter after the contract is signed."
"You are not informed."
"You are not intelligent!"
"You questioning my intelligence?"
"@(@(@($$!@!"
"!(@($(##)$ and then some!"

:rolleyes:

The whole profession is hosed. From top to bottom, it's everybody's fault.

Carry on.

As a former PSA pilot, I just want to ask one question. Why did you guys vote out your union leadership that held the line in the prior 90 seat pay negotiations? PSA was finally in a position to get some above industry average rates on the 90 seat airplanes (which would be blended into the 50 and 70 seat rates). Honestly, what were you guys thinking? Now all you have done is undermine your section 6 negotiations, which are going on what, 3 years now? Never let a former chief pilot be your MEC Chairman!

"Dont talk to him, he is a PSA pilot"

As a former PSA pilot, I just want to ask one question. Why did you guys vote out your union leadership that held the line in the prior 90 seat pay negotiations?

Because the other MEC chairman discussed the possibilities of the Fee For Departure Program (which includes seniority portability) and a disgruntled group of guys started a FUD campaign that basically said FFD = Mesa pilots coming to PSA with their seniority, whether PSA got new jets or not. And for what ever reason enough guys believed it to push their reps into voting for a new MEC. The only other guy running was a former Chief Pilot.

And here we are.

Because the other MEC chairman discussed the possibilities of the Fee For Departure Program (which includes seniority portability) and a disgruntled group of guys started a FUD campaign that basically said FFD = Mesa pilots coming to PSA with their seniority, whether PSA got new jets or not. And for what ever reason enough guys believed it to push their reps into voting for a new MEC. The only other guy running was a former Chief Pilot.

And here we are.

What do the PSA pilots expect from the Mesa MEC if Mesa buys out PSA and PDT?

Just wondering.

"Dont talk to him, he is a PSA pilot"

Mesa can't even pay their bills and you are wondering if they will buy PSA/PDT?
PSA is 90% 50 seat jets. Guess what airplanes Mesa gave up in BK?
It just doesn't make sense. And i don't know who will buy Mesa if up for sale. BK doesnt' get rid of all your dept.

It just doesn't make sense. And i don't know who will buy Mesa if up for sale. BK doesnt' get rid of all your dept.

dont be surprised, now back in the question.

staple or intergration.

35 200's and 14 700's correct?

Latest resources

Back