• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Profiling

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
and get over the middle easter arab things. i fly with a bunch of great guys from iran jordan etc etc plus lets not forget oklahoma city timothy mcviegh everyone

3M1900FO said:
and get over the middle easter arab things. i fly with a bunch of great guys from iran jordan etc etc plus lets not forget proper sentence structure because if there's one thing I can't stand it's run on sentences, no really, because....

3M1900FO said:
and get over the middle easter arab things. i fly with a bunch of great guys from iran jordan etc etc plus lets not forget oklahoma city timothy mcviegh everyone

Yeah, let's not forget him. And how many terrorist acts have been committed in the last 10 years? And how many of them have been committed by middle agae middle eastern males? I haven't looked up the numbers but I would be willing to bet that the number is over 95%. There will ALWAYS be a reason the feel good crowd will NOT want to profile. Ever wonder why El Al has NEVER had a hijacking? Think maybe it's because they DO profile?

I know a lot of middle eastern males, and they are all great guys. I also know that most of the worlds terrorism in the last 10 to 15 years has been committed by middle eastern males. Most of the middle eastern males that I know wonder why we don't profile. Think about it.

ohplease! said:
aww, poor baby. got a little bit of a complex about being a black pilot? maybe you should go play basketball so nobody will pick on you.

try just being a PILOT and drop the black complex. You're giving the rest of the black guys a bad rap.

Come on man. He's joking around.

ohplease! said:
aww, poor baby. got a little bit of a complex about being a black pilot? maybe you should go play basketball so nobody will pick on you.

try just being a PILOT and drop the black complex. You're giving the rest of the black guys a bad rap.

Come on man. He's joking around and you have to attack him.

Why do liberals always shout with glee about how "Timothy McVeigh wasn't an arab! See! See! I told you more than just arabs commit terrorism," while they blindly ignore the 3000 other acts of terrorism that weren't commited by a white male 18-40.

If there were two guys going by, one a white male 18-40, the other an arab with a towel on his head reading the koran, the screener would probably screen the white guy more just so the ACLU lawya (the head of the snake) who is standing there just waiting to pounce on another so called discrimination case isn't able to get his wish.

Why do conservatives always assume that anyone who doesn’t look like them must be a terrorist, while they blindly ignore the thousands of acts of terrorism that were committed by white males? (The IRA)

What's good for the goose is good for the gander jacka$$. What do you suggest, lock them all up under suspicion alone? Or have you forgotten about innocent until proven guilty?

This is still America you idiots.

Not all arabs are terrorists, but all terrorists are arabs.

Hardknock said:
Why do conservatives always assume that anyone who doesn’t look like them must be a terrorist, while they blindly ignore the thousands of acts of terrorism that were committed by white males? (The IRA)

What's good for the goose is good for the gander jacka$$. What do you suggest, lock them all up under suspicion alone? Or have you forgotten about innocent until proven guilty?

This is still America you idiots.

Just out of curiosity, how many acts of terrorism did the IRA commit outside the borders of the UK? Was the IRA out to kill everyone who wasn't a member of the IRA?

Innocent until proven guilty doesn't apply to flying as a passenger on an airliner. That is not a right, it is a priveledge. If your wife or daughter was raped or killed by a 5'4" white male with dark hair, would you want the police to stop and question black males, hispanic males, and indian males about the crime? No, you would want the to stop and question 5'4" white males with dark hair. You need to get a clue. If you are trying to stop something from happening the way to do it is to scrutinize those that are most likely to perform whatever act you are trying to stop.

And nobody here is advocating locking up every middle age middle eastern male. We are advocating giving them some additional scrutiny. There is a big difference. When there is a law on the books that states that no more than 2 middle eastern males can be picked out per flight for additional screening because we might offend someone there is something seriously wrong.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back