Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

kmox29

I'm open! I'm open!
Looks to me like at least 3 of the 4 bombers in London were Middle Eastern men in their 20's or 30's. I wonder if there is a pattern here. I wonder if profiling will ever become a reality. I wonder if dodgeball will ever be put back in schools.

They profile right now. They're looking for White, Anglo Males, age 23-50, dressed as pilots. You know that we're the biggest single threat to aviation, right?

kmox29 said:
Looks to me like at least 3 of the 4 bombers in London were Middle Eastern men in their 20's or 30's. I wonder if there is a pattern here. I wonder if profiling will ever become a reality. I wonder if dodgeball will ever be put back in schools.

Well I'm sure it's the white anglo male's fault somewhere. I hope this "multi-culturist" bulls%$t gets exposed for what it really is.

Hell, I'm a target everytime I walk through the airport.

"Hey Fred, Did that Black guy steal that uniform?"

:)

Fortunately here in FLL TSA is a little better with flight crews...but amen to this post...look at the last 30-40 years, where does most of the terrorism come from, christian Germans, buddhist from the far East or African tribes from Kenia???...anyhow, I am so sick of the aparent problem we have in this world...

my 2 cents

JvW

Ignorance

I too am sick of the problems we have in this world...the biggest one is called ignorance! I don't think I need to tell most of us what's wrong with this entire thread and this post in particular. Learn to spell!!! Now I've given my two cents, and I'm done with this...

JvW said:
Fortunately here in FLL TSA is a little better with flight crews...but amen to this post...look at the last 30-40 years, where does most of the terrorism come from, christian Germans, buddhist from the far East or African tribes from Kenia???...anyhow, I am so sick of the aparent problem we have in this world...

my 2 cents

JvW

Last edited:
BlackPilot628 said:

aww, poor baby. got a little bit of a complex about being a black pilot? maybe you should go play basketball so nobody will pick on you.

try just being a PILOT and drop the black complex. You're giving the rest of the black guys a bad rap.

BlackPilot628 said:

Well did you?

j/k

Latest resources

Back