• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacoloba bankruptcy this week

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
And if you really want to fly Airbuses, please don't expect them at PNCL.

Not only did I never say I wanted the Airbuses at PNCL, I didn't say all Mesaba Captains are all old men. I do say, your reading comprehension is a failure on every level (which I'm convinced must be purposeful). If you are just going to read what you want to read and answer the question however you want to, why even post? Just talk to yourself, it saves you the public embarrassment.

So, all Mesaba Captains are old men you say? Whatever! There were guys in my class in 96 that were in their mid 40s, and they love it here.

http://knol.google.com/k/-/-/yvfu3xg7d7wt/f72sb9/cartoonpenguinlogic.gif

General Clown said:
Penguins are black and white, some old TV shows are black and white. Therefore, some penguins are old TV shows.

Logic, another thing The General is not very good at.

Bye Bye
General Clown

G.L. I don't think you and I or anyone else will know why some of the guys at Mesaba passed up the flow. Money doesn't always mean everything. Sometimes you just can't put up a price on certain things in life. There's a reason why they're 100+ CA below me at PNCL. If I were to upgrade, I would not have been there for the birth of my daughter, to see her first steps, her first words. Things like that, there's not enough money for me to trade for it. Money comes and goes but things like what I just mention you only get once.

Kids are great, and you shouldn't miss things, but there will ALWAYS be important things you can miss with them. The problem is, if you don't have a sugar mamma, you may be caught later on with less at retirement age. Sometimes you have to take a leap and go for it. You may be able now to see your kid's first step, but miss your grand daughter's first step because you couldn't trade your shift at Walmart after you retire. Life is a marathon.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Well said, some people on here probably missed their children's first steps because they were too busy posting on flightinfo 24/7

Some people can multi task. Look into it.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
I seriously doubt he is married. I have doubts he has ever even been with a woman. His entire life is based on being an idiot on FI. What a sad and pathetic existance he lives.

This from a 50 year old Saab FO. Do you have a love interest way up in International Falls? What's his name?

Bye Bye---General Lee

Not only did I never say I wanted the Airbuses at PNCL, I didn't say all Mesaba Captains are all old men. I do say, your reading comprehension is a failure on every level (which I'm convinced must be purposeful). If you are just going to read what you want to read and answer the question however you want to, why even post? Just talk to yourself, it saves you the public embarrassment.

http://knol.google.com/k/-/-/yvfu3xg7d7wt/f72sb9/cartoonpenguinlogic.gif

Logic, another thing The General is not very good at.

Bye Bye
General Clown

"Forget the earnings and QOL issues, you also have to remember that they will be retired or nearly retired by the time you give up scope and the airbuses come to the regionals. So that couldn't have factored into their decision making process either."

Your classic quote above. Talk about a lack of understanding, you are the epitomy of ignorance. If you think the above is logical, then you must also be smoking dope on your Green Bay layovers. All you need to do is watch what is currently happening in the Regionals to see the very possible future. And with your current attitude, I doubt a legacy or LCC is in your future. Maybe traffic watch.

Bye Bye---General Lee

"Forget the earnings and QOL issues, you also have to remember that they will be retired or nearly retired by the time you give up scope and the airbuses come to the regionals. So that couldn't have factored into their decision making process either."

Your classic quote above. Talk about a lack of understanding, you are the epitomy of ignorance. If you think the above is logical, then you must also be smoking dope on your Green Bay layovers. All you need to do is watch what is currently happening in the Regionals to see the very possible future. And with your current attitude, I doubt a legacy or LCC is in your future. Maybe traffic watch.

Bye Bye---General Lee

You are striking wildly in all directions it's turning into a babble.

Think, slow down, try to put together a coherent train of thoughts, and try again. Let me help you.

Your classic quote above.
I actually have to quotes above. You are referring to both or just one?
Talk about a lack of understanding, you are the epitomy of ignorance.
A hypothesis
If you think the above is logical, then you must also be smoking dope on your Green Bay layovers.
Your conclusion
All you need to do is watch what is currently happening in the Regionals to see the very possible future.
Your evidence

Unfortunately your evidence is weak or altogether lacking. You sight subjective observations that you believe prove your point, however the truth is you are simply using rhetoric and preaching to the choir. Sadly, you are the only member of the choir...OYS doesn't count, as he is simply your alter ego.

And with your current attitude, I doubt a legacy or LCC is in your future. Maybe traffic watch.

While you may doubt whatever you wish, that bears little reality to my career path. In fact, a majority of see your self aggrandizing behavior and polarizing views as a quality to be lamented and shunned... this would unfortunately require the consideration and conclusion that taking any and all advice you give is simply counterproductive. In effect, to paraphrase a cliche, if you believe everything I'm doing or saying is wrong, I must be doing everything right.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Now what is it you are trying to say General? Or perhaps ramblings, insulting, and confusing posts like the one here is all you have to offer?

Bye Bye
General Clown

Latest resources

Back