• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle/Mesaba/Colgan SLI!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
However, there is still fear and anticipation that this could go the wrong way.
I, however am slightly optimistic that the right decision will be made.
How do define "wrong way"?????? And how do you define a "right decision" regarding this matter at hand?

How do define "wrong way"?????? And how do you define a "right decision" regarding this matter at hand?

Wrong way....Pinnacle Pete's way. Right way....some form of a fair relative seniority for all pilot groups involved.

I have always heard (which sounds right) the only fair outcome is that everyone feels equally shafted. We all had expectations and thoughts about where we would be in our own companies. This merger changed everything. I could become very senior or be back on reserve with the SLI. I have no idea. The nice thing is that we have and we will see more attrition. This would have been a lot tougher 2-3 years ago.

Here is some background on Pinnacle Pete:

http://caselaw.findlaw.com/co-court-of-appeals/1419143.html

And for sheer amusement:

Legal Battle Over Fraternal Twins with Two Different Fathers

"The Twins with Two Fathers’ by Lori K. Baker, Ladies Home Journal Feb., 1996. Lauren and Megan Taylor, fraternal twins with different fathers, face separation. Lauren’s father, Peter Tonnessen, is seeking to gain custody of her. The girls mother, Brenda, claims Peter raped her the night after she had sex with her fiancé, dean."

Yeah, I can see that happening. A thoroughly disgusting human being, wrapped in the sanctimony of his own twisted religious views.

And for sheer amusement:

"The Twins with Two Fathers’ by Lori K. Baker, Ladies Home Journal Feb., 1996. Lauren and Megan Taylor, fraternal twins with different fathers, face separation. Lauren’s father, Peter Tonnessen, is seeking to gain custody of her. The girls mother, Brenda, claims Peter raped her the night after she had sex with her fiancé, dean."

Yeah, I can see that happening. A thoroughly disgusting human being, wrapped in the sanctimony of his own twisted religious views.
I have a feeling the mods won't like this too much....I guess it's public info.

And for sheer amusement:

Geeeeeezz, Pete may be a little different, but if you were to meet him face to face or fly with him you would see that he is a pretty good guy!! I for one wouldn't be posting such information about a fellow pilot on a message board that is filled with witch hunters...Give the guy a break, he just turned 60 and will not be in the industry much longer anyway!!

I find your post very offensive!!!

Latest resources

Back