• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle/Mesaba/Colgan SLI!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It is just hearsay, but I was told by a 9E pilot that an email was sent out to 9E pilots on April 22nd stating that they had contacted the the arbitrator and expressed interest in negotiating during arbitration, but had not had any contact with the XJ/9L negotiators.

That email doesn't exist.

Yet XJ/9L pilots were advised 4 days earlier on the 18th via email (I got it, so this is a fact), that they had tried to contact the 9E negotiators to set a meeting date/time, but that 9E was unresponsive to their requests.

How do you know what the 9L pilots got in their email box? Either way, considering that the above email doesn't exist, the point is moot and baseless.

So either the 9E pilot that I got this info from is wrong, or something is amiss in communications between the 3 groups. And if the latter is true, then 9E is standing by themselves in this process.

Your accusations are based on crew room BS and are unfounded. Why am I not surprised?

There are and were no talks. It's political posturing on XJ's part . 9L and 9E weren't aware of any talks according to my sources.

We all await the arbitrator, that is all.

What's this? Unions sending out whiny/bitchy emails about the other union(s) during seniority arbitration? Impossible I say.

Geeesh Seven, let's have a glass half full outlook on this. This isnt exciting for anyone. Time to move on though.

Geeesh Seven, let's have a glass half full outlook on this. This isnt exciting for anyone. Time to move on though.

It's the fear of the unknown. The fate of ALL are in the hands of one man. Soon, 9E Peter will be silenced til age 65. P.P is only looking out for himself and not others. He is a selfish person and doesn't care about the good of all 3 pilot groups involved. Sadly, there are too many like him anticipating the demise of the XJ pilot group. What an exciting day that will be to see good triumph. However, there is still fear and anticipation that this could go the wrong way.
I, however am slightly optimistic that the right decision will be made.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back