Pinnacle, Mesaba, Colgan get TA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
LOL... that got a laugh, thanks :beer:
Well, we picketed, and threatened to picket more, it gets done. Before picket, not done. After picket, done. Before picket, not done. After picket, done. Before picket, not done. After picket, done....

Now, it is obvious that picketing did not prevent a TA.

OK, children- shut up. Let the adults speak.

... Way to go, negotiating committees! I, for one, appreciate your time, effort, and energy put forth into getting this JCBA TA'd. Look forward to seeing it.

-Snaab

The picketing had nothing to do with with us getting a TA. If anything it showed that one side lacked the negotiating experience by allowing the picketing to happen in the first place.

I want to thank all that were involved in getting us this far in getting the TA. I hope that people appreciate the work that was done. I look forward to seeing the summary. Let's keep our heads high so we can move towards SLI.

The picketing had nothing to do with with us getting a TA. If anything it showed that one side lacked the negotiating experience by allowing the picketing to happen in the first place.

I want to thank all that were involved in getting us this far in getting the TA. I hope that people appreciate the work that was done. I look forward to seeing the summary. Let's keep our heads high so we can move towards SLI.

We were pretty set on picketing. I wouldn't completely blame XJ's lack of experience.

Im happy this part of the process has completed. Now to see the details. Then deal with SLI. Congrats to our negotiators!

"I hope that people appreciate the work that was done. I look forward to seeing the summary. Let's keep our heads high so we can move towards SLI."

Hard work indeed and thanks to the negotiators but let's keep our heads in the game to critically evaluate if the joint agreement is indeed worthy. A summary is nice but I want to read the source document, With focus on the last sections closed, I.E. compensation, scheduling.

Latest resources

Back