• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle, Mesaba, Colgan get TA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Very nice! I thank all of you that made the difference and hard work. As I sit here with my family at this time of year, I know there were many who missed out on family time to make this happen. So go and enjoy your well deserved time with your family.

Thanks again.

Poke your fun! But lets keep it to a minimum and celebrate. For my part, I've never been so happy to say I was wrong. For most of us, the resistance was a defense mechanism to protect ourselves from the shattered hopes we have experienced for years. Before any of you Mesaba types start to criticize, just consider that point. We simply could not allow our hopes to be raised again, only for history to repeat itself. I hope you can understand that much. As for the picket, no one will ever know if it helped, but it certainly did not hurt (obviously). We at Pinnacle have a very battered, beaten and divided membership. Lets move on.

Again, I was wrong. Lets move forward in a positive way.

Thank you to the NC, you guys put in a lot of hours for our collective benefit. Thank you. All the pilots of all three airlines needed some good news and deserve to paid and treated as professionals. Your work is appreciated immensely.

Thank you!

Classy post. Thank you. Personally I was optimistic about a TA. I have been at Mesaba for over 12 years and I have never seen coperation between a company and a pilot group at this level. I intentionally stayed out of the debate that has been ramped up on flightinfo.

I agree with your sentiments and the heartbreak. So much so that when I flying with the FO's I tell them to cut you guys some slack. The Pinnacle pilots have had a tough road to plow. I tell them to just understand what you, a Pinnacle pilot, has gone through. I dis-agreed with the timing of the picketing, but supported your right to picket. I disagreed, but don't think I can get over it. I just go back to the time when 9E voted down their first TA. Incredabilly brave thing for a pilot group to do when you were 6 years deep in negotitations. We all need to remeber that, just not the picketing.

Lets all celebrate Christmas and vote this TA into a contract. I believe it is a good one. I also believe Pinnacle holdings has something going on the back burner....or should I say on the "Horizon"

After this TA passes, we then move on to the SLI. I just have one thing to say about that. Arbitration. I think their is no way our groups, or any group, can come together and hammer that out.

One last point. I firmly believe that the reason that the Pinnacle group is divided is because of their MEC leadership. Reps and all. They need to go behind closed doors to aurgue and then come out speaking the same message.

After all is complete I say lets move on and make this place a descent place to work.

Congrats, guys. About damned time.

Latest resources

Back