• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle, Mesaba, Colgan get TA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Heck of a stall tactic if you ask me. :)

Poke your fun! But lets keep it to a minimum and celebrate. For my part, I've never been so happy to say I was wrong. For most of us, the resistance was a defense mechanism to protect ourselves from the shattered hopes we have experienced for years. Before any of you Mesaba types start to criticize, just consider that point. We simply could not allow our hopes to be raised again, only for history to repeat itself. I hope you can understand that much. As for the picket, no one will ever know if it helped, but it certainly did not hurt (obviously). We at Pinnacle have a very battered, beaten and divided membership. Lets move on.

Again, I was wrong. Lets move forward in a positive way.

Thank you to the NC, you guys put in a lot of hours for our collective benefit. Thank you. All the pilots of all three airlines needed some good news and deserve to paid and treated as professionals. Your work is appreciated immensely.

Thank you!

it's going to take alot more the an apology for the things that were said to Mesaba pilots. but it's a start.

it's going to take alot more the an apology for the things that were said to Mesaba pilots. but it's a start.

How about this: bite me. I supported you in your fight and have walked with you. You didn't support us. So be it. Now we have a TA, we'll all move forward. But get one thing straight: I, or any other Pinnacle pilot, don't owe you squat!

That all your going to get from me. I said I was wrong. I explained our reluctance to trust our management.

Its going to have to be enough.

Nobody apologized coonass. Guys that don't get the details are usually pretty crappy pilots and exceed in general dooshbaggery.

Last edited:

Also, don't think for one second that this is done somehow because of Mesaba. The company had a legitimate business need for a contract. Nothing more.

Latest resources

Back