• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

PBS is coming to Express Jet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What the erj guys will lose is dropping trips and still getting paid the original line value whereas we just get guarantee.

WTF? Who told you this? I drop a trip off my line I lose the value, I trade into a lower value trip it decreases my line value. If you are referencing our vacation drop language then yes. You bid your vacation and a trip touches either side it's dropped and you are pay protected.

They can have that when they pry it from my dead, cold hands.

Vote NO early and often!!

If EVERYBODY at ASA with scheduled reduced rest overnights made the flight late enough to delay the flights the next morning they would go away GUARANTEED!!

Instead you guys come on here like little whiney beeches and cry about 8 hour overnights. I for one have NEVER successfully done a scheduled RR overnight. I ALWAYS have to get my duty in time adjusted. Just ground the airplane for an hours worth of MTC.

If we ALL did this every time we had a RR overnight, THEY WOULD GO AWAY!!

ASA's PBS is a quality system. ASA's ALPA did an excellent job building it—Enjoy.

But, Reserves get hosed more than ever under the current system.

If EVERYBODY at ASA with scheduled reduced rest overnights made the flight late enough to delay the flights the next morning they would go away GUARANTEED!!

Instead you guys come on here like little whiney beeches and cry about 8 hour overnights. I for one have NEVER successfully done a scheduled RR overnight. I ALWAYS have to get my duty in time adjusted. Just ground the airplane for an hours worth of MTC.

If we ALL did this every time we had a RR overnight, THEY WOULD GO AWAY!!

This is rediculous

This is rediculous

and true. If the company wants to give an 8.05 RR in between two 5 or 6 leg days on the 50.. and their only excuse is that its legal, then fine..everyone understands that RR overnights happen, but when you get them twice on a 4 day it gets dangerous. When those first flights in start running 45, hour, 1 1/2 late they will make the change to normal rest.

WTF? Who told you this? I drop a trip off my line I lose the value, I trade into a lower value trip it decreases my line value. If you are referencing our vacation drop language then yes. You bid your vacation and a trip touches either side it's dropped and you are pay protected.

They can have that when they pry it from my dead, cold hands.

Vote NO early and often!!

I'm talking about vacation. With PBS there are no conflicting trips to drop, so you only make guarantee unless you sacrifice days off to get up to 75 credit hours. Also, if you're at less than 75 hours you still get paid 75 hours in a vacation month, but extra work does not go on top of guarantee, so to make extra money you have to work for free until you get to 75 hours.

WTF? Who told you this? If you are referencing our vacation drop language then yes. You bid your vacation and a trip touches either side it's dropped and you are pay protected.

WTF are you talking about?

In a vacation month your trips drop that your vacation touches. You are NOT pay protected for those trips, you are pay protected to at least guarantee. If the LV of your remaining trips and your vacation is over 75 than obviously you get paid that.

I'm talking about vacation. With PBS there are no conflicting trips to drop, so you only make guarantee unless you sacrifice days off to get up to 75 credit hours. Also, if you're at less than 75 hours you still get paid 75 hours in a vacation month, but extra work does not go on top of guarantee, so to make extra money you have to work for free until you get to 75 hours.

This stinks. 75 hours 3 times a year doesn't cut it. I like to work a little during vacation to get my pay up to the high 80's.

Latest resources

Back