• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

PBS is coming to Express Jet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Pick your poison. RR overnights or low value trips.

ALPA builds the pairings for Gods sake.

2 RR overnights then a 20 hours overnight in the middle of the trip...c'mon man...what are you drinking in the GO? ALPA may build some pairings but management wont let ALPA touch the window....there's one of the issues. Make 3, 11 hour overnights and call it done. CRJ guys will fly their as*es off to fly 3- 25 hour 4 day trips. That's 12 days of work for you since you're in management and probably need a calculator to figure that our and around 17-18 days off to do the rest of the math for you.

Last edited:
2 RR overnights then a 20 hours overnight in the middle of the trip...c'mon man...what are you drinking in the GO? ALPA may build some pairings but management wont let ALPA touch the window....there's one of the issues. Make 3, 11 hour overnights and call it done. CRJ guys will fly their as*es off to fly 3- 25 hour 4 day trips. That's 12 days of work for you since you're in management and probably need a calculator to figure that our and around 17-18 days off to do the rest of the math for you.

Downloading FOQA data all day and converting it to a neat little graph is hardly a management role.. but he still drinks the koolaid.

I talk to Ken on a regular basis about the pairings. It's way more complicated than any of us know. I've never built the pairings, so I sure have no real idea what's involved. All I know is that it's not simple, and that ALPA is heavily involved.

I talk to Ken on a regular basis about the pairings. It's way more complicated than any of us know. I've never built the pairings, so I sure have no real idea what's involved. All I know is that it's not simple, and that ALPA is heavily involved.

And so is the company.

Its about time the Senior Pilots finally get there beat down. With PBS there will be no more weekends off except for the SkyWest glee club attendees. Welcome to Wed Thurs. days off.. But the company saves money..

Latest resources

Back