Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

JI Gone OH

Scope is NOT for Sale
Management's proposal was just released. They are offering one rate for all equipment (Turbojets), from 40-100 seats, and they are LOW! (below industry average). An insincere thank you to the group from SLC!!

Well, vote no then...

Not good!

JUST SAY NO!

There, that will fix it :puke:

Tim47SIP said:
JUST SAY NO!

There, that will fix it :puke:

Now there's a great idea.... I don't think we get a vote in Chapter 11! Why are we the only one's that are supposed to say no, anyway? Why has everyone else caved since 2001? (and don't give me the 9/11 excuse).

Last edited:
Well with rates that low you can almost guarantee you will underbid everyone else in the DCI system! So, you might actually see 90-100 seaters. Sorry to hear you folks are getting this $hit shoved in your face...........
Good Luck

Sinca3 said:
Well with rates that low you can almost guarantee you will underbid everyone else in the DCI system! So, you might actually see 90-100 seaters. Sorry to hear you folks are getting this $hit shoved in your face...........
Good Luck

Thanks for your support.

JI Gone OH said:
Now there's a great idea.... I don't think we get a vote in Chapter 11! Why are we the only one's that are supposed to say no, anyway? Why has everyone else caved since 2001? (and don't give me the 9/11 excuse).

TSA voted no bubba......

SkyWest just did as well...

80% participation: 71% No, 29% Yes.

JI Gone OH said:
Management's proposal was just released. They are offering one rate for all equipment (Turbojets), from 40-100 seats, and they are LOW! (below industry average). An insincere thank you to the group from SLC!!

Relax, slip into something comfortable.

Maybe your thong is on too tight.

Maybe you have period puffiness.

Latest resources

Back