Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ode To Comair

The very last time I flew on plane,
I'm sure it was Comair and it was insane.

The stewardess looked like she'd do it for Five
and not really sure if she was even alive.
She winked at me and made me nervous.
I don't do chicks who are cadaverous.

When I sat in my seat on the Airplane-Comair,
(sounds french, doesn't it?)
I was greeted by frangrance of moist pubic hair.

This is the norm when you fly with this feeder,
Now I must spray for the crabs, nits and skeeters.

Last edited:
crashpad said:
Ode To Comair

The very last time I flew on plane,
I'm sure it was Comair and it was insane.

The stewardess looked like she'd do it for Five
and not really sure if she was even alive.
She winked at me and made me nervous.
I don't do chicks who are cadaverous.

When I sat in my seat on the Airplane-Comair,
(sounds french, doesn't it?)
I was greeted by frangrance of moist pubic hair.

This is the norm when you fly with this feeder,
Now I must spray for the crabs, nits and skeeters.

Don't quit your day job.

PBRstreetgang said:
Ok,
You should know there were SKYW pilots who refused to fly Comair struck routes in Comair aircraft and paid the ultimate career price. Not even a thank you for doing whats right.
PBR

There was one and it was well after the strike was over. He
was also given his job back. What you also fail to mention is
that Comair's MEC said that this was not struck work.

Besides the pilots who were not forced to fly Comair planes to
Comair cities, Skywest was also giving jumpseats to the Comair
pilots while they were on strike.

BluDevAv8r said:
Well as I said, the devil is in the details. Your analysis was flawed in many ways. Fortunately, you acknowledged part of your analysis' shortcomings. But even doing a weighted average is flawed in our case. I like debate...but I like to debate the facts.

Where did I say anything about this being Skywest's fault? You are pointing your venom at the wrong dude unfortunately. I think you should be careful about who you tell to "grow up" when it comes to issues like these AF.

-Neal

What's wrong with the facts above? They are the current rates, and SKYW guys are getting it over the skull over flying the -700 at -200 rates. If there is something wrong with the rates above, let me know.

As to the quote about growing up (post #91). It wasn't pointed at you. It was a quote from jetp(f)lame and aimed at him. It didn't come out right when I hit the quote button. Sorry about that, chief. :D Unwind a bit now!!!! :)

AF :cool:

ArcticFlier said:
What's wrong with the facts above? They are the current rates, and SKYW guys are getting it over the skull over flying the -700 at -200 rates. If there is something wrong with the rates above, let me know.

Your rates for XJT is wrong...that is all I was saying. I really didn't read the other ones. I only was interested in how you were characterizing our situation here. Putting an average up for our situation is wrong because only a few pilots ever see a 135 rates out of 1200 captains. So averaging the two numbers is flawed.

ArcticFlier said:
As to the quote about growing up (post #91). It wasn't pointed at you. It was a quote from jetp(f)lame and aimed at him. It didn't come out right when I hit the quote button. Sorry about that, chief. :D Unwind a bit now!!!! :):cool:

No worries. I'm unwound, trust me. I don't get spun up on here unless you insult a friend personally (go read the universal jet thread that some guy just started and you will see what I mean).

-Neal

ArcticFlier said:
What's wrong with the facts above? They are the current rates, and SKYW guys are getting it over the skull over flying the -700 at -200 rates.

I think in the near future we will see that SkyWest's rate will be close to the top, word is that the proposal to Comairs pilots is the SkyWest rate minus a dollar.

But when you strike you'll get it all fixed.........

BluDevAv8r said:
Your rates for XJT is wrong...that is all I was saying. I really didn't read the other ones. I only was interested in how you were characterizing our situation here. Putting an average up for our situation is wrong because only a few pilots ever see a 135 rates out of 1200 captains. So averaging the two numbers is flawed.

Good enough. What is the top rate for the 140/145? $90? I reposted the rates without averaging a few posts back. Are they incorrect?

BluDevAv8r said:
No worries. I'm unwound, trust me. I don't get spun up on here unless you insult a friend personally (go read the universal jet thread that some guy just started and you will see what I mean).

-Neal

I try not too as well........................but sometimes the beer gets to talking and I have to push myself away from the computer. :D

AF :cool:

Latest resources

Back