• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

One Rate for Comair? Thanx SkyWest

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I hope the love fest with this snake is finally over. He is NOT one of us as he would want you to think. He still lives in ATL. Our company pays for his temporary condo here.That is fact.

5 years? Paleeeze. I say let the judge void the contract, and when they exit bk, they will have to deal with us like real men, not some cowards hiding behind the bk judge.

Phred is a good manipulater. That is why he is here. It was not a demotion. They needed him here to rape our contracts. He lied with the last loe, and he is lieing now.

The operating numbers that are thrown in our face all the time are meaningless. ASA has always been at the bottom, we are always towards the top. Who is loosing AC and who is getting AC?

I certainly would never condone it but if the pilot group as a whole responds with all normal thrust to's, 2 engine taxi and apu on all day I certainly would understand their frustration.

crashpad said:
I thought the rates looked respectable for a feeder.

Ok I will bite...you sir are a a$$. I know you do not represent most "big" airline pilots....but that lofty perch your on is in for a hard fall....enjoy the ride

I have to agree the Skywest is to blame for the mixed pay rates. They are the only airline offering all aircraft on the same scale, and Fred has undoubtedly used them as an example.

Exactly how low the pay actually is, is Delta's fault [bankruptcy].

Rogue5 said:
SkyWest just did as well...

80% participation: 71% No, 29% Yes.

Remind me again what that vote means...If i'm not mistaken it is was a feel good thing and they can impose whatever they want on you anyway, without so as much as telling you first.

meatwallet said:
of course you did, cause that's what, like $0.20 raise?

80% voted (out of 2000+), and a third said yes! Simply disgusting.

Hey meat curtains,

I did vote yes, it's a pay raise, not a cut like your getting. Anything offered today is something to increase from for the next time.

From the look of it, there is no way this proposal will fly. It's almost 100% no, and Fred may have made a colossal mistake in that many who believed in him are now seeing the light. I'm not saying it won't be imposed on us anyway, but at least we can fight it after we exit, and we'll have our dignity and self-respect intact.

JI Gone OH said:
They agreed to fly 70 seaters for 50 seat rates though, didn't they?
Ok,
One more time for the truly stupid. The "vote" was on a company computer server, administered by company IT stooges, ended 2 hours prior to the published end time, which was then followed by the wallstreet announcment of a new contract with UAL. Oh and if that wasn't enough the pilot group is not (then and now) collectively bargained, we are at will employees. the managments of all carriers have successfully turned LABOR against themselves(divide and conquer) and are laughing all the way to the bank and golden parachute drop zone(west palm beach). You just keep your eye on just what your managers tell you and they will pull the wool right over those eyes. BTW UAL pilots have consolidated payscales too, but that would not be as obvious. If you are refusing to remember history you are doomed to repeat it. Oh yes didn't Comair managment pioneer PAY FOR TRAINING? They are not your friend, your fellow pilots are all you got and you continue to throw rocks. You should know there were SKYW pilots who refused to fly Comair struck routes in Comair aircraft and paid the ultimate career price. Not even a thank you for doing whats right.
PBR

Latest resources

Back