• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NWA wants DOH

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
NWA guys can whine and cry all they want. DALPA is in the Driver's seat and you will only get what they "DALPA" and the top 500 guys of your company GIVE you. My advice....Bend OVER, because here comes the corn cobb!!!:cartman::blush:

Actually the arbitrators are in the drivers seat. I'll trust them over what you want to give us any day. See you on the 20th...

Yeah, because the NWA situation is so similar to what was going on at Western when they were acquired. Nice try though.

Well lets see....NWA losing money and Delta BUYING YOU. Same as Western.
Delta wants your routes....Same as Western.
Delta Pilots end up with the better end of the deal. Same as Western. Now don't get me wrong, I am not saying I agree with it, I am just looking at what was/is going to happen. And don't forget the top 500 NWA guys that will sell you out at a moments notice. Did I miss anything?

Hilarious.

How much CASH is changing hands? What were the market caps today? What does 1.25 shares of DAL = today? Yeah, thought so. Better get back to your CRJ there cupcake.

Last edited:
I can take arrogant. That I can live with. It is not how I term myself but OK.

I called you a twit mainly because my head hurts from hitting the brick wall of stupidity time after time.
Your MEC has seen the plan. Why do you think they are fighting rationale like this. I think that almost any other group of pilots would see what has been offered as fair.
Now go do some research, look at the facts. Not what propaganda that your MEC is spewing.
FIN, PuFF, FDJ, myself and others on here are giving you it the way our company is seeing. After all they are aquiring NWA. It does not matter what cash is changing hands. It is an aquisition. Ask the lawyers. They will tell you so.
Do not want to listen to a fact based argument. Do not want to look at unrefutable data, fine lets go back to name calling.
I got a good laugh calling you a twit. It kind of fits.

Um he has a clue, he comes from a Delta family that has lived through many mergers. He was on the receiving end of the Western one. It was still better than many other got from other airlines, but non-the-less we aquired them.

Delta wants your routes....Same as Western.
Delta Pilots end up with the better end of the deal. Same as Western. Now don't get me wrong, I am not saying I agree with it, I am just looking at what was/is going to happen. And don't forget the top 500 NWA guys that will sell you out at a moments notice. Did I miss anything?

Thanks!! you just proved on your own that you have no clue. :cool: Next!!

Latest resources

Back