• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NWA wants DOH

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Um he has a clue, he comes from a Delta family that has lived through many mergers. He was on the receiving end of the Western one. It was still better than many other got from other airlines, but non-the-less we aquired them.

So by him saying that NWA is "losing money and being bought" means he has a clue? :confused: Come on ACL :cool:

I can take arrogant. That I can live with. It is not how I term myself but OK.

I called you a twit mainly because my head hurts from hitting the brick wall of stupidity time after time.
Your MEC has seen the plan. Why do you think they are fighting rationale like this. I think that almost any other group of pilots would see what has been offered as fair.
Now go do some research, look at the facts. Not what propaganda that your MEC is spewing.
FIN, PuFF, FDJ, myself and others on here are giving you it the way our company is seeing. After all they are aquiring NWA. It does not matter what cash is changing hands. It is an aquisition. Ask the lawyers. They will tell you so.
Do not want to listen to a fact based argument. Do not want to look at unrefutable data, fine lets go back to name calling.
I got a good laugh calling you a twit. It kind of fits.

I guess we'll see what's negotiated/what the arbiters say. My money is it won't be anywhere close to this meaning it's not anywhere close to fair. Some arrogant pricks believe that by the mere fact they are original DAL, they're better. Most are better than this.

I'm not sure what your incentive is to drag Fin, Puff and FDJ into this. It's you who's having the tantrum like a little baby locked in his crib. Are you crying for help? Maybe I can offer you my dog's nipple to pacify you!

It is a respond in kind to the arrogant remarks that included them.

If you look a few days in rears, I stated that what you see from the DAL proposal will be close to what is arbitrated. Not exact. I would not expect that.
See I would like it, but in the back of my mind I know that there is going to be some middle ground. We will give some. Just like your DOH argument. You in the back of your mind need to know that it is absolutely not possible. Try admitting it.

I like that. You think I am having a tantrum. Far from it. I am just getting tired what you see as reality.

It is a respond in kind to the arrogant remarks that included them.

If you look a few days in rears, I stated that what you see from the DAL proposal will be close to what is arbitrated. Not exact. I would not expect that.
See I would like it, but in the back of my mind I know that there is going to be some middle ground. We will give some. Just like your DOH argument. You in the back of your mind need to know that it is absolutely not possible. Try admitting it.

I do have realistic expectations. I'm not the one here claiming to be the almighty. It wouldn't be surprised if there is a combination of relative and DOH depending which end of the list we're looking at. I just find your position indefensible as your rep couldn't even defend it while on the stand.

Schwanker

Yawn. Yawn....

Game. Set. Match....

etc. etc.

So quick to resort to your witticisms in place of any true intelligent thought....

You tire me, not to mention that I have no idea what, "I read it" refers to. I was not commenting on or responding to any article of any sort. I know it's a complicated discussion with many participants, but try to keep up, ok??

"I read it refers to your profane, thought-provoking little slam of me being arrogant. I explained that it is merely exasperation of the futility of constantly bombarding these guys, and apparently you, with ignored facts, logic, and common sense.

Yep you guessed it, game, set, match. Why don't YOU try and keep up. Next.

I do have realistic expectations. I'm not the one here claiming to be the almighty. It wouldn't be surprised if there is a combination of relative and DOH depending which end of the list we're looking at. I just find your position indefensible as your rep couldn't even defend it while on the stand.

Schwanker

Hey Schwanker, you're being a wanker. We have put forth the facts, and all you can do is spew venom. Worse yet, your venom accuses US of spewing venom-which couldn't be further from the truth. I think that we are done here. Game, set, match. Your lawyer is handling the case in much the same manner as you handle this topic. Long story short, I like our chances.

Hey Schwanker, you're being a wanker. We have put forth the facts, and all you can do is spew venom. Worse yet, your venom accuses US of spewing venom-which couldn't be further from the truth. I think that we are done here. Game, set, match. Your lawyer is handling the case in much the same manner as you handle this topic. Long story short, I like our chances.

The facts--according to DALPA. Thanks. I certainly hope you don't have your hope up for what you've proposed as you'll be sorely disappointed. In all honesty, unlike some DAL folks on here, I wish no ill will on you or anyone else. Sorry if I don't accept your facts as my facts. We'll see NLT 20 Nov.
Schwanker

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back