• Friendliest aviation community on the web
stb said:
PAY RATES (effective 10/1/05)
CAP 1 $56.26
F/O $35.20
C/P 2 $59.57
C/P 3 $63.62

That offer is REPULSIVE!

You can say that again. $56/hr for an EMB-170 Captain? A two year training contract? Double occupancy hotel rooms in training?

Who does the union representation at Republic? This is pathetic.

stb said:
From Learlove's post, they want what was already agreed upon by LOA 91.

ASH, if it make's you feel better how about Mid-Titanic.

NOT TRUE.

They came in demanding SUPER SENIORITY, based on their US AIRWAYS DOH!!!!!!!

They did not even let us counter-offer, they said it will just go to arbitration then. They were not even wanting to make a deal, or meet half-way, so this is what you get.
And the training contract has been amended, it is only 1 year. Their are other things on that letter that have been changed also.
It was grace that we offered anything. THIS IS AN ASSET PURCHASE

Hope you enjoy the car salesman coming with your car when you buy it, oh, wait he's till back at the dealership isn't he?;)

stb said:
PAY RATES (effective 10/1/05)
CAP 1 $56.26
F/O $35.20
C/P 2 $59.57
C/P 3 $63.62

Holy S#it!! This actually makes my pay rate at XJT look good! So will Republic just use CHQ pilots to fly them and the MDA pilots will be greeting us at Wal-Mart if they don't take the job? How much worse are these rates than the what the MDA guys are getting now?

They were probably aware of what you offered the Shuttle America pilots and just figured it would be quicker to just let it go to arbitration.

PCL_128 said:
You can say that again. $56/hr for an EMB-170 Captain? A two year training contract? Double occupancy hotel rooms in training?

Who does the union representation at Republic? This is pathetic.

That is pathetic. I make that as a junior Saab captain in our most junior base. The hotel and training contract just add to the insult. Way to keep the Airline Pilot Profession classy, guys. Keep saying no to crap, everyone.

Truckdriver said:
... How much worse are these rates than the what the MDA guys are getting now?

According to AirlinePilotPay...

MidAtlantic CA Pay Republic CA Pay
1st - 60 1st - 55
2nd - 61 2nd - 58
3rd - 63 3rd - 62
5th - 67 5th - 66
10th - 77 10th - 77

And from what I read on the earlier post, MDA CA's will begin their pay based on their years of service already with MDA, so I would imagine that the 1st and 2nd pays would not be applicable.
And for the FO side, the FO pay would already start out at the max. amount possible for FO's and that would be 34/Hr.
Once again, according to AirlinePilotPay.com

MidAtlantic FO pay
1st - 20
2nd - 30
3rd - 33
4th - 35

Im pretty new to this game, and these all do seem low for 70 pax but in comparision to what pay scale MDA already had, I dont see that big of difference.

Might as well say before someone does. SHittytaco is a good ariline and good group of pilots, we just fly the airplanes, and management makes the decisions. We can't help what they do. But I guess now I can upgrade in 15 months instead of 18, wow this is cool (Sarcasim Intended) What a joke of a industry. Just get it over with already and bring some Chinese over and let them fly for peanuts.

ASH,

You are a tool. That offer sucks a$$. As does your $hitty contract that pays FO the same for all equipment.

I admire the MidAtlantic pilots who must have finally decided that they have been tossed around by US Airways enough.

Not sure I would've had the stones to make the same decision. I wonder if such a small group can change the course of ALPA.

We may be witnessing the very first paragraph in the next chapter of "Flying the Line".

SlapShot said:
They were probably aware of what you offered the Shuttle America pilots and just figured it would be quicker to just let it go to arbitration.

Oh you mean the $20,000 raise and employment with a growing all-jet operator? Ya that's terribly unreasonable...:rolleyes:

Latest resources

Back