• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No on sweaters.

Oh come ON Wolf!

What have you got against sweaters?

I personally like the Mr. Rogers cardigan because it doesn't mess up my "fro" when I get too hot in the Uboat and have to take it off.

You know what they say...you'll pry my cold dead hands off my cardigan!

:laugh: I want my leather jacket to say,

"NETJETS, Team Bubba, Born TO Fly G's" :puke:

Sorry rotor for grabbing your colors, but this $hite is to funny to pass up!!!

When I flew open-cockpit airplanes at the beginning of my career, the leather jacket was appropriate..

How the hell old are you man... did you know the Wright Bros..??? Retire already... I know a couple good financial advisors that can hook you up with some solid fixed income portfolios...

Last edited:
The financial advisor would only advise me to keep working.

You only get ONE chance to make a FIRST impression!

I vote NO to the leather jackets while on duty and/or flying. I also wear long-sleeved white shirts year-round! Look like a professional, act like a professional - because we are! The customers deserve nothing less!

I also wear long-sleeved white shirts year-round! Look like a professional, act like a professional - because we are! The customers deserve nothing less!

You schlep rich peoples bags in HOU in the summer when it's 35 degrees C and the dew point is 34.5 in long sleeve shirts for what purpose? The company says short sleeves are okay but you have a higher personal minimum?

Has any customer ever told you that they really appreciate your "can do" attitude exemplified by your willingness to sacrifice personal comfort in order to maintain an image that boldly proclaims "I am an idiot"?

Most pilots I have flown with who wore long sleeve shirts did it to cover up their various tats on their arms. Apparently customers are not too hip at seeing daggers going through skulls. ;)

Last edited:
Trust me when I say Yankee Echo wouldn't be caught dead with a tattoo.

Latest resources

Back