NJA Strong Union Negotiator Summary--Part 1

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Fracster said:
That is by far one of the dumbest comments I have ever read. So stupid in fact that anyone with common sense could figure out the truth. QUOTE]

The truth being that you are in an illegal slow down. Anyone with 1/2 a brain could figure that one out.

The Truth Hurts

TTC

TTC-

Have you ever flown a cessna? It's a POS.

What's the biggest downing item in the XL. The emergency lights. When do the emer lights go on? anytime it's below 18k. How many emer lights are there over the wing? 1

It either work or it doesn't. Problem is most the time it doesn't.

Trust me i don't want to be stuck in BFE. Stupid holiday inn express.

Diesel said:
TTC-

Have you ever flown a cessna? It's a POS.

What's the biggest downing item in the XL. The emergency lights. When do the emer lights go on? anytime it's below 18k. How many emer lights are there over the wing? 1

It either work or it doesn't. Problem is most the time it doesn't.

Trust me i don't want to be stuck in BFE. Stupid holiday inn express.

Do 152/172/182's count?

TTC

illegal slow down where? ooooh that's right in your mind.

yet another name on anynomus message board blasting the pilots.

so you've flown an XL? What are you typed in. 172's don't count.

Most of us on this board have the cahones to put our experience on here. It adds to credibility.

You have none

Diesel said:
illegal slow down where? ooooh that's right in your mind.

yet another name on anynomus message board blasting the pilots.

There are plenty of people on these boards wishing us a "Happy Holiday." Can't wait for "Red October and Black November."

These aren't truly well wishes.

TTC

TTC,
F off. What you say does not matter. It is what it is.
The planes are broken. Prove us otherwise. Again, PROVE US WRONG! DO IT! SHOW US A WRITE UP THAT IS BOGUS! You can not do it so shut the F up! You are making accusations that are false. The plane is broke so it is written up. That is what a professional does. No merit system here like other frac's.

So drop your crap unless you have a FAA action against a crew member for a bogus write up.

Didn't think so.

Tool.

Fozzy said:
TTC,
F off. What you say does not matter. It is what it is.
The planes are broken. Prove us otherwise. Again, PROVE US WRONG! DO IT! SHOW US A WRITE UP THAT IS BOGUS! You can not do it so shut the F up! You are making accusations that are false. The plane is broke so it is written up. That is what a professional does. No merit system here like other frac's.

So drop your crap unless you have a FAA action against a crew member for a bogus write up.

Didn't think so.

Tool.

That's some funny stuff! I've heard many times about maintenance going to a plane and not being able to find half the stuff that gets written up. What does that tell, the mechanic is a moron or that the write up was bogus?

The Truth Hurts

TTC

No, what that means is that you have never flown for a living. Half the stuff we find happens in the air. And on the ground it just does not reoccur. Please please call me out on this in this forum. I am sure even the most anti union pro NJI pilot will tell you how it works. $hit happens in the air that is just wrong and broke, but will not happen on the ground.

But seeing you are not an ATP OR a A&P, I suggest you drop what you know nothing about.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back