• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJA Strong Union Negotiator Summary--Part 1

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yeah, I am sure we have plenty of mechanics waiting to fix these planes in the out of the way places where the planes are being written up after being ferried in.

Actually we do. All the major airports have maint available. NJA chooses not to make use of available time. Everywhere in the Northeast, South Florida, Texas area, West Coast.

Once again talking out your a$$ looking more stupid than ever.

Fracster said:
Actually we do. All the major airports have maint available. NJA chooses not to make use of available time. Everywhere in the Northeast, South Florida, Texas area, West Coast.

Once again talking out your a$$ looking more stupid than ever.

Did I say major airport anywhere in there? No, actually I mentioned that they get written up at the OUT OF THE WAY airports. Also, like I said, the crews KNOWINGLY wait until they arrive at these small airports before they decide to write up the airplanes. I am sure this ploy is simply to help out NJA, right?

I also know that NJA utilizes every possible maintenance airport available, don't kid yourself any longer. Sounds like you are the one that is uneducated in the process.

The Truth Hurts

TTC

PS I am not here to sling mud or call people names, just to present the TRUTH.

Fracster said:
Provide proof! Lets hear specific examples. You morons love to spit out statistics and fact to issues you know absolutely nothing about, similar to a child repeating what their parents say.

As for the NJI guys and their stats, well, Im sure a large majority of those guys are operating illegaly. They are carrying write ups which we do not do. I will concede the Gulfstream is a much more realiable aircraft than any of our but they still break and those guys do not write them up as we do.

The proof is in the pudding. Ask any maintenance controller of what I wrote and you will know the TRUTH.

TTC

TheTruthCMH said:
Did I say major airport anywhere in there? No, actually I mentioned that they get written up at the OUT OF THE WAY airports. Also, like I said, the crews KNOWINGLY wait until they arrive at these small airports before they decide to write up the airplanes. I am sure this ploy is simply to help out NJA, right?

I hope you can prove these statements? You can prove...beyond the shadow of a doubt, that the crews are waiting to write things up. You are charging these crews with violating the FARs by flying broken aircraft. So, no a/c are being written up in TEB, HPN, IAD, CMH, DAL, LAX....so on and so on.

Come on...you of all people can look on the screnn yourself and see that your statement isn't true.

When a plane breaks...it breaks.

String Chz said:
TheTruthCMH said:

I hope you can prove these statements? You can prove...beyond the shadow of a doubt, that the crews are waiting to write things up. You are charging these crews with violating the FARs by flying broken aircraft. So, no a/c are being written up in TEB, HPN, IAD, CMH, DAL, LAX....so on and so on.

Come on...you of all people can look on the screnn yourself and see that your statement isn't true.

When a plane breaks...it breaks.

Actually I don't mean to group ALL the pilots into this category, for that I apologize.

The Truth Hurts

TTC

Fracster said:
As for the NJI guys and their stats, well, Im sure a large majority of those guys are operating illegaly.

So why were many of our NJA pilots flying illegally before they decided to do it by the book earlier this year (you can't have it both ways - when it breaks - it breaks, right?)?

Are you saying you will decide when you will be legal and when you won't?

You can play the game of hiding behind "it's all legal - you can't touch me" and be pretty successful, but you will never convince anyone you're not manipulative. Guess that's the point.

Last edited:
I guess you are right dsptchr.....From now on....when it breaks..it breaks. The days of...."Hmmmm, I'm really not sure if its broke, let's get to IAD or TEB and we'll ask there"....are over. Now, we're just going to have to do the "right thing"

Many of us were wrong in the past for not following the Company's directive of not flying broke airplane, even with the smallest of write ups.

Its nice to try and get the job done......but what the heck, if those efforts aren't appreciated then there is no sense in trying to help out.

We have plenty of vendors ready to go incase something breaks unexpectedly.

It was appreciated then and appreciated now. Pilots made the decision to change the way they operated, not the company.

dsptchrNJA said:
It was appreciated then and appreciated now. Pilots made the decision to change the way they operated, not the company.

Pilots decided to quit doing the company any favors because the company was not doing any for them. Since the beginning of aviation pilots have waited until the end of a trip or a turn through a mx base to write up a discrepancy that wasn't a safety of flight issue. It is a professional courtesy that attempts to keep airplanes flying, operations intact, and customers happy.

When you are shown no professional courtesy by your employer, you revert from trying to save the company a few bucks to flying stricly per the GOM. You think that is being vindictive? Nope - its simply CYA.

no dog in this NJA fight, but some of the comments on this board are just asinine...

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back