NJA Strong Union Negotiator Summary--Part 1

TheTruthCMH

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 15, 2005
Posts
58
Total Time
425
Fracster said:
That is by far one of the dumbest comments I have ever read. So stupid in fact that anyone with common sense could figure out the truth. QUOTE]

The truth being that you are in an illegal slow down. Anyone with 1/2 a brain could figure that one out.

The Truth Hurts

TTC
 

Diesel

TEB Hilton resident
Joined
Nov 25, 2001
Posts
4,394
Total Time
696969
TTC-

Have you ever flown a cessna? It's a POS.

What's the biggest downing item in the XL. The emergency lights. When do the emer lights go on? anytime it's below 18k. How many emer lights are there over the wing? 1

It either work or it doesn't. Problem is most the time it doesn't.

Trust me i don't want to be stuck in BFE. Stupid holiday inn express.
 

TheTruthCMH

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 15, 2005
Posts
58
Total Time
425
Diesel said:
TTC-

Have you ever flown a cessna? It's a POS.

What's the biggest downing item in the XL. The emergency lights. When do the emer lights go on? anytime it's below 18k. How many emer lights are there over the wing? 1

It either work or it doesn't. Problem is most the time it doesn't.

Trust me i don't want to be stuck in BFE. Stupid holiday inn express.

Do 152/172/182's count?

TTC
 

Diesel

TEB Hilton resident
Joined
Nov 25, 2001
Posts
4,394
Total Time
696969
illegal slow down where? ooooh that's right in your mind.

yet another name on anynomus message board blasting the pilots.
 

Diesel

TEB Hilton resident
Joined
Nov 25, 2001
Posts
4,394
Total Time
696969
so you've flown an XL? What are you typed in. 172's don't count.

Most of us on this board have the cahones to put our experience on here. It adds to credibility.

You have none
 

TheTruthCMH

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 15, 2005
Posts
58
Total Time
425
Diesel said:
illegal slow down where? ooooh that's right in your mind.

yet another name on anynomus message board blasting the pilots.


There are plenty of people on these boards wishing us a "Happy Holiday." Can't wait for "Red October and Black November."

These aren't truly well wishes.

TTC
 

Fozzy

Well-known member
Joined
Nov 27, 2001
Posts
889
Total Time
9000
TTC,
F off. What you say does not matter. It is what it is.
The planes are broken. Prove us otherwise. Again, PROVE US WRONG! DO IT! SHOW US A WRITE UP THAT IS BOGUS! You can not do it so shut the F up! You are making accusations that are false. The plane is broke so it is written up. That is what a professional does. No merit system here like other frac's.

So drop your crap unless you have a FAA action against a crew member for a bogus write up.

Didn't think so.

Tool.
 

TheTruthCMH

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 15, 2005
Posts
58
Total Time
425
Fozzy said:
TTC,
F off. What you say does not matter. It is what it is.
The planes are broken. Prove us otherwise. Again, PROVE US WRONG! DO IT! SHOW US A WRITE UP THAT IS BOGUS! You can not do it so shut the F up! You are making accusations that are false. The plane is broke so it is written up. That is what a professional does. No merit system here like other frac's.

So drop your crap unless you have a FAA action against a crew member for a bogus write up.

Didn't think so.

Tool.

That's some funny stuff! I've heard many times about maintenance going to a plane and not being able to find half the stuff that gets written up. What does that tell, the mechanic is a moron or that the write up was bogus?

The Truth Hurts

TTC
 

Ultra Grump

Mmmmm...beer....
Joined
Jan 22, 2005
Posts
974
Total Time
years
FAcFriend said:
ultra, you missed my point- entirely.

I will not make it easier for you-
No, I didn't miss your point. It was stupid, unrealistic, and misguided. Nice job!
 

Fozzy

Well-known member
Joined
Nov 27, 2001
Posts
889
Total Time
9000
No, what that means is that you have never flown for a living. Half the stuff we find happens in the air. And on the ground it just does not reoccur. Please please call me out on this in this forum. I am sure even the most anti union pro NJI pilot will tell you how it works. $hit happens in the air that is just wrong and broke, but will not happen on the ground.

But seeing you are not an ATP OR a A&P, I suggest you drop what you know nothing about.
 
Last edited:

TheTruthCMH

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 15, 2005
Posts
58
Total Time
425
Fozzy said:
No, what that means is that you have never flown for a living. Half the shoot we find happens in the air. And on the ground it just does not reoccur. Please please call me out on this in this forum. I am sure even the most anti union pro NJI pilot will tell you how it works. $hit happens in the air that is just wrong and broke, but will not happen on the ground.

But seeing you are not an ATP OR a A&P, I suggest you drop what you know nothing about.

I know enough about the subject.

The Truth Hurts

TTC
 

Fozzy

Well-known member
Joined
Nov 27, 2001
Posts
889
Total Time
9000
Translation. You don't know $hit.

Keep talking tool. I am here to tell you to stick to answering the phones. You are not trained in these areas.

Question. What writeup gets a pilots attention. One where the fix says, "Ground check sat".

Get a clue tool.
 
Last edited:

TheTruthCMH

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 15, 2005
Posts
58
Total Time
425
Fozzy said:
Question. What writeup gets a pilots attention. One where the fix says, "Gound check sat".

Get a clue tool.

"Gound"

Get spell check.

The Truth Hurts

TTC
 

Diesel

TEB Hilton resident
Joined
Nov 25, 2001
Posts
4,394
Total Time
696969
I know enough about the subject.

translation- I see it done so i know emough about the subject. never actually done it but i've never done it and don't have any training to do it.

Anything that you say now will just make it look like you're trying to talk pilot talk with the pilots.

thanks for coming. I'll look forward to your new screename.
 

Fozzy

Well-known member
Joined
Nov 27, 2001
Posts
889
Total Time
9000
But Diesel,

You made a spelling error. How can you live with that.

I love all these idiots coming in here a spouting off about something they would need YEARS of experience to be able to do for a paycheck.
Go back to school. You do not have the right to an opinion in this matter.
 
Last edited:

TheTruthCMH

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 15, 2005
Posts
58
Total Time
425
Diesel said:
illegal slow down where? ooooh that's right in your mind.

yet another name on anynomus message board blasting the pilots.

Paste from another thread from Bad Monkey:

"Profession or hobby, you my management mole have decided, now live with what you sowed and enjoy it.

Merry Christmas"

I am sure comments like this are truly meant in good taste, right? Why, it's not even CLOSE to Christmas, why on earth would anyone make a statement like this?

The Truth Hurts Diesel, I know you can't admit what is happening on a public board but you KNOW it's the TRUTH.

TTC
 

TheTruthCMH

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 15, 2005
Posts
58
Total Time
425
Diesel said:
translation- I see it done so i know emough about the subject. never actually done it but i've never done it and don't have any training to do it.

Anything that you say now will just make it look like you're trying to talk pilot talk with the pilots.

thanks for coming. I'll look forward to your new screename.

.....
 
Last edited:

Diesel

TEB Hilton resident
Joined
Nov 25, 2001
Posts
4,394
Total Time
696969
bueler bueler.................

thanks for playing ttc. on to your next screen name.

the sad part is if you had any aviation experience you would post it but you're too afraid that people will figure out who you are.

anonimity is great.

hahaaa
 

Fracster

Well-known member
Joined
Nov 19, 2004
Posts
208
Total Time
Enough
That's some funny stuff! I've heard many times about maintenance going to a plane and not being able to find half the stuff that gets written up. What does that tell, the mechanic is a moron or that the write up was bogus?
Provide proof! Lets hear specific examples. You morons love to spit out statistics and fact to issues you know absolutely nothing about, similar to a child repeating what their parents say.

As for the NJI guys and their stats, well, Im sure a large majority of those guys are operating illegaly. They are carrying write ups which we do not do. I will concede the Gulfstream is a much more realiable aircraft than any of our but they still break and those guys do not write them up as we do.
 

Latest posts

Top