NJA Strong Union Negotiator Summary--Part 1

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Fozzy said:
No, what that means is that you have never flown for a living. Half the shoot we find happens in the air. And on the ground it just does not reoccur. Please please call me out on this in this forum. I am sure even the most anti union pro NJI pilot will tell you how it works. $hit happens in the air that is just wrong and broke, but will not happen on the ground.

But seeing you are not an ATP OR a A&P, I suggest you drop what you know nothing about.

I know enough about the subject.

The Truth Hurts

TTC

Translation. You don't know $hit.

Keep talking tool. I am here to tell you to stick to answering the phones. You are not trained in these areas.

Question. What writeup gets a pilots attention. One where the fix says, "Ground check sat".

Get a clue tool.

Last edited:
Fozzy said:
Question. What writeup gets a pilots attention. One where the fix says, "Gound check sat".

Get a clue tool.

"Gound"

Get spell check.

The Truth Hurts

TTC

I know enough about the subject.

translation- I see it done so i know emough about the subject. never actually done it but i've never done it and don't have any training to do it.

Anything that you say now will just make it look like you're trying to talk pilot talk with the pilots.

thanks for coming. I'll look forward to your new screename.

But Diesel,

You made a spelling error. How can you live with that.

I love all these idiots coming in here a spouting off about something they would need YEARS of experience to be able to do for a paycheck.
Go back to school. You do not have the right to an opinion in this matter.

Last edited:
Diesel said:
illegal slow down where? ooooh that's right in your mind.

yet another name on anynomus message board blasting the pilots.

Paste from another thread from Bad Monkey:

"Profession or hobby, you my management mole have decided, now live with what you sowed and enjoy it.

Merry Christmas"

I am sure comments like this are truly meant in good taste, right? Why, it's not even CLOSE to Christmas, why on earth would anyone make a statement like this?

The Truth Hurts Diesel, I know you can't admit what is happening on a public board but you KNOW it's the TRUTH.

TTC

Diesel said:
translation- I see it done so i know emough about the subject. never actually done it but i've never done it and don't have any training to do it.

Anything that you say now will just make it look like you're trying to talk pilot talk with the pilots.

thanks for coming. I'll look forward to your new screename.

Last edited:
bueler bueler.................

thanks for playing ttc. on to your next screen name.

the sad part is if you had any aviation experience you would post it but you're too afraid that people will figure out who you are.

anonimity is great.

hahaaa

That's some funny stuff! I've heard many times about maintenance going to a plane and not being able to find half the stuff that gets written up. What does that tell, the mechanic is a moron or that the write up was bogus?
Provide proof! Lets hear specific examples. You morons love to spit out statistics and fact to issues you know absolutely nothing about, similar to a child repeating what their parents say.

As for the NJI guys and their stats, well, Im sure a large majority of those guys are operating illegaly. They are carrying write ups which we do not do. I will concede the Gulfstream is a much more realiable aircraft than any of our but they still break and those guys do not write them up as we do.

Latest resources

Back