• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJ Recalls

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Response to orginal post of Jan 2013 when I said NJ woudl start recalling this year. So I was off a year, big thread 46 pages

You should be in our management... we would be better off ... Thats when they needed to start recalls.

But they rather lobby for selloffs and scope concessions

just lie about your education.....no one ever checks.

i have a 4 yr degree but i wrote down 2 masters degrees on my app and got the job.

no one ever checked about it.

do what you gotta do to get hired, just make sure if you lie about your college you better be the best pilot in the hangar.

A little quote from the ATP requirements:

Sec. 61.153 ? Eligibility requirements: General.

To be eligible for an airline transport pilot certificate, a person must:
(a) Be at least 23 years of age;

(b) Be able to read, speak, write, and understand the English language. If the applicant is unable to meet one of these requirements due to medical reasons, then the Administrator may place such operating limitations on that applicant's pilot certificate as are necessary for the safe operation of the aircraft;

(c) Be of good moral character;

(d) Meet at least one of the following requirements:

Looks like you blew that one. I wonder how many qualified and honest pilots were not considered for jobs because of liars. Good to know we're in good company out there. No wonder so many people don't like professional pilots.
"Do what you have to do to get the job"? I would expect that to mean you go out, better yourself and EARN it. Get QUALIFIED, not steal it through lies and trickery.
College degree is not the issue here, but geez, what the hell? You're proud of this?

Last edited:

(b) Be able to read, speak, write, and understand the English language. If the applicant is unable to meet one of these requirements due to medical reasons, then the Administrator may place such operating limitations on that applicant's pilot certificate as are necessary for the safe operation of the aircraft;

Looks like you blew that one. I wonder how many qualified and honest pilots were not considered for jobs because of liars. Good to know we're in good company out there. No wonder so many people don't like professional pilots.
"Do what you have to do to get the job"? I would expect that to mean you go out, better yourself and EARN it. Get QUALIFIED, not steal it through lies and trickery.
College degree is not the issue here, but geez, what the hell? You're proud of this?

I would wager the green ink cartridge ran dry for broke that day he posted.

those are just for eligibility. Once you get it that dont apply.

Hell T, if we applied 61.153(c) around here, we'd probably be down to a few hundred pilots.....:nuts:

those are just for eligibility. Once you get it that dont apply.

We as pilots should not be suprised that the moral decline that is in full swing in society doesn't skip the pilot profession.

I wouldn't be so proud of this falsification. Every job I have had checked my school records for accuracy.

If you are caught lying on your application expect to be terminated.

We had a pilot recently terminated who applied for another position within the company. They did some research on what he claimed to have done on his resume and found out it was all a fabrication. Not only did he not get the job he was applying for, he was terminated from his current position as well.

If you are willing to lie on your application that goes to show that you don't believe in rules. I myself would never want you in my crew as there is no place for this type of attitude in our profession.

Grow up.

We as pilots should not be suprised that the moral decline that is in full swing in society doesn't skip the pilot profession.

I wouldn't be so proud of this falsification. Every job I have had checked my school records for accuracy.

We had a pilot recently terminated who applied for another position within the company. They did some research on what he claimed to have done on his resume and found out it was all a fabrication. Not only did he not get the job he was applying for, he was terminated from his current position as well.

If you are willing to lie on your application that goes to show that you don't believe in rules. I myself would never want you in my crew as there is no place for this type of attitude in our profession.

Grow up.
+1 Excellent post

Grow up.

lighten up francis, you really believe what i wrote was the truth then maybe you need a vacation. just sayin'

lighten up francis, you really believe what i wrote was the truth then maybe you need a vacation. just sayin'

I thought it was hilarious! Because I knew the holier than thou tools wouldn't get it! And "those are just for eligibility. Once you get it that dont apply."...bwwwaaaaahahahahaha!:beer:

TWA
"If you are willing to lie on your application that goes to show that you don't believe in rules. I myself would never want you in my crew as there is no place for this type of attitude in our profession."
Well said . It's after you are hired that they want to "bend" the rules and operate in the grey area. How can you continue to plan to operate after 14 hours when you don't have 10 hours of rest in the previous 24? Do you get paid OT for it? That's bribery or selfishness depending on what side you are on.

Latest resources

Back