• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJ Recalls

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You need the get used to the fact that this ain't Richie's NetJets anymore, NJI is dead, and the skinny dude with the goofy haircut wants to DESTROY your career.

with $13B+ A/C on order is destroying someone's career?:confused:

Yip,

I have never seen a company that got a union that didn't deserve one. I wish things were different but unfortunately they are not. The other unfortunate thing is that it becomes a game. A game that affects many many lives and is truly unnecessary. This is what we have so must play and sometimes that means using the nuclear option. When management no longer wants to negotiate in good faith then the bombs must fall.
My mom told me to never play with Nuc's someone could get hurt.;)

Last edited:
Yip,

First off the $13B aircraft order is only a announcement. We are not seeing those aircraft in the numbers we need. The fact is NJA is NOT taking an aircraft or even having it built intil it is completely sold out of shares. With restrictive terms like this Bombardier also has its outs. They have sold airframes we needed out from under us because a customer has nacked out of their share and NJA refused devlivery. They cannot sit on an airframe. There was a time when NJA placed an order and took firm delivers. We still can but this EMT wants to so everything on the cheap and in piece meal. It's not working.

As for the NUC, this is what happens when you decide to megotiate in bad faith with all four of your organized labor groups. They brought it on themselves bu gutting The FA's contract, gutting dispatch and placing unreasonable workloads on our dispatchers. Dis you know that pur dispatchers have about minute, yes only one minute to create a flight release? Just another dagger in the heart of safety. You're an intelligent man but for goodness sake do you honestly think that motivated professionals really want to picket and get heavy handed with a company they loved and were proud of? The truth is NO but this new EMT has taken something to be proud of and turned it into a joke. All anyone wants is to be treated as professionals and compensated fairly not to be beaten, kicked and told you're worthless. We don't haul boxes, we fly the wealthiest people in the world. They pay alot for a motivated workforce and outstanding service. The employees used to be that workforce but this management has made it very clear that is not who they want working for them and it is definitely not the service they want to provide. To the it's just a ride in a jet. It never was to us!

I always respect your opinion, but what has Hansell done that's so bad? We work harder than we used to, and it is not as enjoyable as it was, but the job is still one of the best around. I suspect you have had some things happen that I have been spared. Care to elucidate on PM? BTW, I am also working on a backup career. :)

Oh good grief bud!

Where do I START?

It sounds as if we need to have a THREE BEER conversation. The standard two beers probably won't be adequate...

I always respect your opinion, but what has Hansell done that's so bad? We work harder than we used to, and it is not as enjoyable as it was, but the job is still one of the best around. I suspect you have had some things happen that I have been spared. Care to elucidate on PM? BTW, I am also working on a backup career. :)

Holy battered wife syndrome Batman.

Can any of you NJI guys do an intervention with this guy ?

wow, You are proof that evolution CAN go in reverse.

do you stare at frozen juice cans because they say, "concentrate"?

Oh good grief bud!

Where do I START?

It sounds as if we need to have a THREE BEER conversation. The standard two beers probably won't be adequate...

How about starting at the BEGINNING. We're waiting................

Here's the most aggregious thing he has done...

Next month one of two of our recently fired pilots were scheduled for an arbitration. Arbitration is protected under the CBA. Instead of going to the MUTUALLY AGREED TO ARBITRATION, Hansell at the last minute decided he doesnt like the arbitrator, and cancels it.

I'm sorry, but when someone gets fired, they deserve the respect to be heard and quickly. But your dearest Jordan Hansell doesn't feel that way about them OR YOU!!!

You see the company is firing folks for complete BS, because they can and then it's the unions responsibility to ensure the grievance process is respected. However the company is disregarding, and disrespecting, the UNION and us. I suspect if the company actually chose to dig through your years of service, they could come up with a thing or two you could be terminated for, whether it was a POLICY you didn't know about, or something as small as carrying a lightbulb MEL, instead of actually writing it up at discovery.

The slope isn't slippery, it's covered in ice, and the company has been emboldening by the lack of response from the PILOTS!!!!

THATS why the time to PICKET is now!!!!!

I hope to see some of our furloughed brothers and sisters joining us on the line SEPT 22nd at TEB, CMH and SNA....we'll need you because guys like G4 apparently will NEVER join our UNION and we need all the help we can get.

Latest resources

Back