• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NJ Recalls

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
There will never be recalls due to selloffs. The company will sell off as much as they please and still be magically under the threshold each quarter.

Not that I doubt you or question your information. But we have hear these rumors so many times, I am wondering were your data comes from. Thanks for the information.

The company posts sell-off information on a daily basis... This information is accessible to every crewmember.

Providing specific numbers violates the employee confidentiality agreement but I can safely say they are selling-off more than is typical this time of year.

Judging by the "action packed" schedules I've been briefed for as well as information from other crewmembers, I'd say my beliefs aren't too far fetched.

Last edited:
There will never be recalls due to selloffs. The company will sell off as much as they please and still be magically under the threshold each quarter.

I suppose they could play that game... However, considering there are a MULTITUDE of very effective methods to track those flights (outside company influence) they would have to be damn confident the damages awarded to the pilots after their day in court would not surpass the short-term gains they might enjoy by employing such a strategy.... :rolleyes:

The company posts sell-off information on a daily basis... This information is accessible to every crewmember.

Providing specific numbers violates the employee confidentiality agreement but I can safely say they are selling-off more than is typical this time of year.

Judging by the "action packed" schedules I've been briefed for as well as information from other crewmembers, I'd say my beliefs aren't too far fetched.

I hope you do not think I was questioning you because I was not. I am a furloughed guy so I was simply asking. From all my friends still there I agree with everything you said. I know there flying there asses off on a regular basis. Then you throw in there that its summer I question how the operation will run come thanksgiving. If your a line pilot like I gather you are please be careful and do not let them rush you because of a packed sched.

.... please be careful and do not let them rush you because of a packed sched.

Thanks, appreciate it!

I never fly tired, sick, or hungry and the plane doesn't move an inch until it's completely safe to do so - schedules be damned!

the company is selling-off flights at an ever accelerating rate....

how are you quantifying this? my calculator gives me an error when i divide by zero.

let's hope the owners continue to fly and tell their friends what a good product we have. we'll be in need of more planes and more pilots in no time.

There have been selloffs this month, from what I was told. If true when have there been sell offs in the past in August? Now call in fatigued and get me back to work

Last edited:
how are you quantifying this? my calculator gives me an error when i divide by zero.

If you truely work for NJA, go to Mobile Manager, Bookings, 7 day Mini Forecast, scroll down and note what you see. Additionally, look at those day in review messages we get every day.

Dang, it's been so long I forgot what the magic sell off number was. ( or was it a %?)

Hopefully the top few guys get a nice Christmas bonus this year. Maybe even remain employed as opposed to recalled then immediately furloughed. ( maybe company will want to avoid negative PR?)

Best of luck to all still praying for A NJA return

Dang, it's been so long I forgot what the magic sell off number was. ( or was it a %?)

Hopefully the top few guys get a nice Christmas bonus this year. Maybe even remain employed as opposed to recalled then immediately furloughed. ( maybe company will want to avoid negative PR?)

Best of luck to all still praying for A NJA return

1.5(C)(4)

11 selloff days per quarter. If they recall you, take it. You'll be furloughed right away again. It's free money.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back