New Pinnacle Management team

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well Loser,

You make an accusation and say its "from another board" so go ahead and post it...man up! I need a good laugh....

But then again....it's easy to pull a drive by and blame somebody else right?

Seriously....post up!!!

Edit: gumby posted it.

Thanks gumby.

Last edited:
On APC Bill Lumberg was called out with that link posted above. He claims his brother, a RJ pilot, shares his log in name and posts too under the same name. Suuuuuuree. Because in this day and age a pilot couldnt create his own APC profile? How convenient to blame a brother sharing a screen name to explain all the RJ posts.

This isn't the first time a lesson has lied and pretended to be a mainline pilot.

On APC Bill Lumberg was called out with that link posted above. He claims his brother, a RJ pilot, shares his log in name and posts too under the same name. Suuuuuuree. Because in this day and age a pilot couldnt create his own APC profile? How convenient to blame a brother sharing a screen name to explain all the RJ posts.

This isn't the first time a lesson has lied and pretended to be a mainline pilot.

Not me pal......Never been to APC(?) but someone here told me there was another Bill Lumbergh with an H somewhere on this board.

Trust me, My profit sharing check says Delta on it and they also paid for the hotel I'm in now.....and no RJ pilot brother either.

I just clicked on that link and somebody must have jacked the name and took it over there......I guess you don't need an ID to set up an account on an anonymous webboard and I don't own a movie character's name. Oh we'll....at least that guy is entertaining.....

Last edited:
Getting back on track to the original post. Is this new management team here to turn this company around, or keep it on life support until the 200's are gone and the 900's are in place; only to give them (900's) to the highest bidder and shut the doors? Judging by Gumm's track record the ladder of the two.

Latest resources

Back