• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New Pinnacle Management team

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
True. Never underestimate what 9E will do to your schedule/life when they are desperate. They tried to JM into a day off, into the wife's bday. I refused, and that was the first time I refused a JM. I had never been called into the office or anything like that. Not only did I get a carpet dance, but they even sent up the tapes from MEM! Fedex them right over and for what? I was lucky to walk out with no repercussions but this is the kind of thing that can get ugly quickly.

Why are you talking about an event that happened two years ago at a PREVIOUS employer? Just a little odd..

Because that's how things are there, dont' underestimate them. 2 years is nothing, nothing has changed.

And somebody please tell me DW is not still employed at 9E Corp? How can that be.

Actually, there are plenty from XJ management left. Director, flight operations, Chief pilot, Director of Training, Manager of Ground Training, Manager of Sim Training, Fleet manager, etc.

Actually, there are plenty from XJ management left. Director, flight operations, Chief pilot, Director of Training, Manager of Ground Training, Manager of Sim Training, Fleet manager, etc.

You might wanna check that, big house cleaning two days ago. The DO is gone for one. Director of training may still be there.

I read the memo but apparently you didn't. JR was not the DO but the Vice President Flight Operations whereas as the Director, Flight operations was and still is DW.

You. Voted. Yes. I forgot you flowed to delta... Never mind monster kok

Buck got hired 100% legit by Delta a few years ago. He would have been in the flow list, but got out before.

But keep posting, because without you there would be much less entertainment on this forum..

Latest resources

Back