• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New Pinnacle Management team

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Um wait a minute you said numerous times they voted this in!

Come on Flyer spin it again for us slow folks. ;)

Yes they voted it in. Based on fear. Only 15% were willing to call out the bluff.

But come on, you're a Delta pilot, surely you can see this for what it is. "One level of service" after the 9E group basically got bent without lube? Even you should be holding up the red BS flag. One level of service with a A scale and a Z scale (at best).

Last edited:
Yes its bs but its what the Delta customers want to hear and want they want Delta to shoot for. It comes straight from the HVC surveys. Hence they are going to cater to them as best as possible.
Only us pilots really understand the disconnect between this new desired service level and how the regional employees feel. Also pinnacle is just one of the DCI's.

Yes its bs but its what the Delta customers want to hear and want they want Delta to shoot for. It comes straight from the HVC surveys. Hence they are going to cater to them as best as possible.
Only us pilots really understand the disconnect between this new desired service level and how the regional employees feel. Also pinnacle is just one of the DCI's.

Yes, so was Comair. So what's the point?

Personally I am glad to see a management change, especially JR. Staffing will be a huge issue but those are managements problems not ours. I am sure they have all the answers just ask them.

That pretty much seals the deal. Delta has no intention of PCL ever being an independent company again. The senior management team is now all Delta employees and all the back office functions will be done by Delta in ATL. PCL is nothing but Delta's 1980's B scale and Moak and DALPA facilitated...

So, as everyone starts leaving for AMR and United and PCL can't staff their B scale RJ's what's Delta going to do?

Spin-one-inncle is the new Comair. They'll close your doors when they can't staff ya.

No kidding - really?

Personally I am glad to see a management change, especially JR. Staffing will be a huge issue but those are managements problems not ours. I am sure they have all the answers just ask them.

Until you look at your schedule and realize you are getting 11 days off every month because someone has to cover the flying.

Until you look at your schedule and realize you are getting 11 days off every month because someone has to cover the flying.
True. Never underestimate what 9E will do to your schedule/life when they are desperate. They tried to JM into a day off, into the wife's bday. I refused, and that was the first time I refused a JM. I had never been called into the office or anything like that. Not only did I get a carpet dance, but they even sent up the tapes from MEM! Fedex them right over and for what? I was lucky to walk out with no repercussions but this is the kind of thing that can get ugly quickly.

Latest resources

Back