• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New Pinnacle Management team

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Perfect example of a moron. Your way of thinking is the problem with alot of you company idiotz. If you don't get hired at daddy D or any "major" your stuck like chuch. By the way a buddy of mine on second year pay made 120k at NK. 3rd year FO make 70k+ pending how much he works the contract. ARRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHH geez your such a idiot! Thats why you a freaking LIFER!

If you're that unhappy find something else, and quick. But I have a feeling your attitude might hold you back. Good luck with that

If you're that unhappy find something else, and quick. But I have a feeling your attitude might hold you back. Good luck with that

Trust me I have! Its who you know. You don't get it do you? Are you really fooling yourself? I mean what do you guys need to see to admit that your a bottom feeder scab scum?

I agree with 1.3xvso in regards to a comment about Spirits first year pay. I'm biased because I start there in two weeks. But staying at a place like 9E over going to a place like Spirit IMO is not a wise decision at all. The flow may very well work out. It may not. Flying for a regional has become a dead end job, certainly not a career like maybe it was perceived to be back in 2005ish. If you think Spirits first year pay is bad, take a look at Mesas or Gojets because you may be applying there to stay current while you wait for your "dream airline" to call if 9E gets Comaired.........

Perfect example of a moron. Your way of thinking is the problem with alot of you company idiotz. If you don't get hired at daddy D or any "major" your stuck like chuch. By the way a buddy of mine on second year pay made 120k at NK. 3rd year FO make 70k+ pending how much he works the contract. ARRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHH geez your such a idiot! Thats why you a freaking LIFER!

Sad to say the place will be shut down in a matter of years. What's interesting is there are posts here about getting absorbed into mainline. Keep dreaming. Home Depot is hiring.

Sad to say the place will be shut down in a matter of years. What's interesting is there are posts here about getting absorbed into mainline. Keep dreaming. Home Depot is hiring.
Really? Omg !!! Wtf does mainline care? Calling you a scab? Ohhh wait I get it. Soooo I have to believe what mainline or company says and sworm all over consessions so that daddy delta can say " hey guys he took in a girth he deserves to be given a interview atleast". I think mainline pilot want guys with balls to keep raising the bar.

Last edited:
I agree with 1.3xvso in regards to a comment about Spirits first year pay. I'm biased because I start there in two weeks. But staying at a place like 9E over going to a place like Spirit IMO is not a wise decision at all. The flow may very well work out. It may not. Flying for a regional has become a dead end job, certainly not a career like maybe it was perceived to be back in 2005ish. If you think Spirits first year pay is bad, take a look at Mesas or Gojets because you may be applying there to stay current while you wait for your "dream airline" to call if 9E gets Comaired.........

Dude everyone talks the house of ******************** about VX, NK, jetblue but you know what they end up in one of those places because they got turned down from their wet dream jobs. Hence it makes it harder for guys who want to go to those get a interview. Congrats on the regional escape.

Trust me I have! Its who you know. You don't get it do you? Are you really fooling yourself? I mean what do you guys need to see to admit that your a bottom feeder scab scum?

Wow....all this tough talk and name calling from skippy who's got it alllllllllll laid out for us!

Really? Omg !!! Wtf does mainline care? Calling you a scab? Ohhh wait I get it. Soooo I have to believe what mainline or company says and sworm all over consessions so that daddy delta can say " hey guys he took in a girth he deserves to be given a interview atleast". I think mainline pilot want guys with balls to keep raising the bar.

Please....if it's guys like you....save your "balls" for someone else. You are doing a great job sounding stupid though. Keep that up though...it's really entertaining!

So much for your unity then, huh? 9E bought your airlines, arguably saving them from a dark path, and then this is thanks they get. What happened to unity? Oh they went 'rogue' is the first I've heard that word. But I do know this, there was a huge push at XJ to make sure TW would succeed as MEC Chair as opposed to 9E's CS. I remember those talks and the "education" attempts they had. It was successful, so XJ did something right.

I just don't care. I have no business getting involved with a bunch of immature vindictive people like you who like to facebook stalk like little girls.

I don't think that was Phildo's attempt, but once he saw it was headed that way, he pulled the rip cord and bailed with his golden parachute. Ask yourself this, do you really believe an entire airline's financial and business model can solely depend on whether or not the pilot group votes in concessions? Leave the other entities (lessors, vendors, other employee groups) out of this. The threat specifically was that 9E would winddown unless pilots signed on to the concessions. How can you seriously believe that your company's financial and business viability relies on pilots passing concessions? Sorry, but if there is one time to STFD it was right then and there.

The smart guys tell you otherwise? I guess it's the idiots like Comair guys would tell you that the same scene is being setup for 9E that was for Comair. :rolleyes:

Exactly, a failed regional needs to just fold up and go. Not voluntarily vote in concessions which will then be the next downward spiral at ASA/ExpressJet and others. The industry just turned the corner with Age 65 and the ATP/1500 hr rule. Regionals can't get anyone to show up, some are offering $5-10k in bonus money. And right here your group took concessions in these times when they can't even get anyone to show up.

A minor deflection, what you really mean is, I'll work for anything as long as I can pay my mortgage and stay current. That's the other word I heard a lot - currency. What good will it do to vote no when I can't stay current for the next job? There's your yes voter. Delta knows there's no drop off, they could make CA pay be $50/hr and FOs at $30/hr (block hour, not duty time like Cape Air) and it would still pass. It's already known that lots of QOL issues make the 9E concessionary contract "better" than the GoJet agreement, and Delta is growing GoJets. Are you really denying that Delta won't be coming back with a round #2 of this crap, to meet GoJet wages, or else face a [insert empty threat here that everyone will take seriously]?

Unity? Two thirds o the leadership representing more than half of the pilots disagreed with SE and so did national and its our unity being questioned? Quite frankly SE and CS seemed like OK guys but couldn't work and play well with the others, and I was happy to keep TW.

I think you ought to look up the definition of stalking.

In answer to that question I would say no. But you keep trying to ask questions like that to help ignore the reality of our situation and over simply our choice. That's because if I keep bringing in the whole picture your argument gets real weak real quick. Its a fascinating version of history, I wish our choice was that clear cut. The bankruptcy process isn't fair, and it doesn't exist in the vaccume you pretend it does. You try to ignore facts and live in a fantasy land (not unlike your fake martyrdom from the online outing) and I can't come with you.

I've already explained a few times why our bk rates won't mean much in section 6 but certainly there is downward pressure from the pinnacle rates. There is more downward pressure from go jets, republic, and compass, which aren't in concession (is republic) never mind sky west and others who operate for less than asa. Being the most expensive regional contract is tough, I hope they make out much better than us.

You've already written the future. How can I seriously answer your question? This line of questioning is just too comical, but I assumeDelta will run us into the ground within a year yes. I don't see us entertaining any more cuts, they'll just give the planes to someone else, although I don't know how yet because of the wording in our agreement with them. The remaining 900s will travel with the pinnacle pilot group whatever that means. We will find out. Meanwhile we will deal with whatever comes next when it gets here.

Latest resources

Back