• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New Pinnacle Management team

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Why are you doing other people's job? Are you getting anything out of it? You Mesaba pukes don't get it do you? That's the problem right there. You guys will do whatever for free. Forevercumsucker that's right I get full report on company scabs all the time. A company that continually sticks it up your a$$ every chance they get does not deserve me or anyone to go above and beyond. The company knows it and that is why the beating continues. Thank you for my pay cut Mesaba pukes. Do your job and that is it. Do your job description and fly your contract.

Relax!!!!! Whatever you guys were doing prior to this cluster wasn't working either. I am still convinced there is a major culture difference here. It is called work ethic. You sir, have a poor one.

Why are you doing other people's job? Are you getting anything out of it? You Mesaba pukes don't get it do you? That's the problem right there. You guys will do whatever for free. Forevercumsucker that's right I get full report on company scabs all the time. A company that continually sticks it up your a$$ every chance they get does not deserve me or anyone to go above and beyond. The company knows it and that is why the beating continues. Thank you for my pay cut Mesaba pukes. Do your job and that is it. Do your job description and fly your contract.

Way to go company man!

1.3Vxso advice to show this company who is boss:

show up to work, do your job, and fly the contract.

That will show them!

I am starting to think you voted yes too!

P.S Way to keep your streak of talking about dicks, cum, and ass alive!

Keep up the good work

Relax!!!!! Whatever you guys were doing prior to this cluster wasn't working either. I am still convinced there is a major culture difference here. It is called work ethic. You sir, have a poor one.

Pay me like a professional and ill show you work ethics. But if you expect me to open the door and run up to get a gate agent your wrong dude.

Way to go company man!

1.3Vxso advice to show this company who is boss:

show up to work, do your job, and fly the contract.

That will show them!

I am starting to think you voted yes too!

P.S Way to keep your streak of talking about dicks, cum, and ass alive!

Keep up the good work

Your a perfect example of why our industry is the way it is. I can't fathom how you can be so proud. Sjs at its best phuucking tool.

This thread is getting too adult for me......

I'm out!

Heaven forbid, a proactive Captain that actually takes initiative to solve problems. Many 9e Fo's are not used to that. You may want to revisit the term "professionalism." In short, it's not always about you.

After a concessionary contract, why would you do someone else's job? It's people like you that mask the true problems at regionals. Let them fix it, stop covering up or them. Maybe if the JCBA was in full effect, I could see going out of your way. But now with the concessionary, you've been given the middle finger and you still bend over backwards.

This thread is getting too adult for me......

I'm out!

So you claim you're not that other Bill Lumberg who was busted for not being a Delta pilot as be claimed? Problem is, on the Internet, you just can't tell about people and what they claim, unless they get caught.

Nope.....

Not the same......Hey I just went over to another web board and picked the name Flyer1015!! This going to be fun, I'll pretend I'm an American pilot and then claim it isn't me when confronted..

See how stupid that sounded....Pretty lame trying to pin some other clowns BS on me from another webboard......good luck!

Hey smart guy....what did Delta use as a 4 digit or letter code for an AE for the L1011 Second Officer? No problem, I'll wait.........

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back