• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New Pinnacle Management team

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
...or keep it on life support until the 200's are gone and the 900's are in place; only to give them (900's) to the highest bidder and shut the doors? Judging by Gumm's track record the ladder of the two.

Every DCI carrier is a higher bidder at this point.

There are no ladders involved.

Getting back on track to the original post. Is this new management team here to turn this company around, or keep it on life support until the 200's are gone and the 900's are in place; only to give them (900's) to the highest bidder and shut the doors? Judging by Gumm's track record the ladder of the two.

Brilliant post

Glad we could help.

actually i have been getting reports from fo's complaining about mesaba captains still running around dropping the brake on time, OPENing the cabin door with no gate agent AND leave the aircraft to go find a gate agent!!! WTF is that all about? Now i can see a good percentage of the 85% scab vote coming from the mesaba side.

actually i have been getting reports from fo's complaining about mesaba captains still running around dropping the brake on time, OPENing the cabin door with no gate agent AND leave the aircraft to go find a gate agent!!! WTF is that all about? Now i can see a good percentage of the 85% scab vote coming from the mesaba side.

Take it easy. Your going to give yourself an ulcer.

Heaven forbid, a proactive Captain that actually takes initiative to solve problems. Many 9e Fo's are not used to that. You may want to revisit the term "professionalism." In short, it's not always about you.

What? do you have a little club of disgruntled FO's that report to you and file reports about who does and doesn't screw the company.

Sweet! Good for you! I hope you feel better about yourself.

Make sure you tell your instructors and line check airman what scabs they are when you are doing your 900 FO training.

Latest resources

Back