• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

New Pinnacle Management team

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Heaven forbid, a proactive Captain that actually takes initiative to solve problems. Many 9e Fo's are not used to that. You may want to revisit the term "professionalism." In short, it's not always about you.

Why are you doing other people's job? Are you getting anything out of it? You Mesaba pukes don't get it do you? That's the problem right there. You guys will do whatever for free. Forevercumsucker that's right I get full report on company scabs all the time. A company that continually sticks it up your a$$ every chance they get does not deserve me or anyone to go above and beyond. The company knows it and that is why the beating continues. Thank you for my pay cut Mesaba pukes. Do your job and that is it. Do your job description and fly your contract.

Why are you doing other people's job? Are you getting anything out of it? You Mesaba pukes don't get it do you? That's the problem right there. You guys will do whatever for free. Forevercumsucker that's right I get full report on company scabs all the time. A company that continually sticks it up your a$$ every chance they get does not deserve me or anyone to go above and beyond. The company knows it and that is why the beating continues. Thank you for my pay cut Mesaba pukes. Do your job and that is it. Do your job description and fly your contract.

Did you forget about pinnacles on time performance all the way through the section six negotiations? Your anger is sorely misguided

1.3Xvso is on my ignore for a reason-there is no reason to argue with an idiot

What? do you have a little club of disgruntled FO's that report to you and file reports about who does and doesn't screw the company.

Sweet! Good for you! I hope you feel better about yourself.

Make sure you tell your instructors and line check airman what scabs they are when you are doing your 900 FO training.

Every line check I had I do everything by the book and do it once. They cannot fail me because I didn't run up and get a gate agent. But I have felt the burn when they tattle tale to mgmt and get random standard ride checks. I don't serve koolaide on my trips sorry. And to answer sevendust original pinnacle pilots were all company guys. Far beyond you can imagine but I see now that people on the pinnacle side are finally waking up. Now I understand why you Mesaba pukes walk like mainline pilots through the terminal making taco ell wages and proud of it. I hope all you chuck faces burn in the regional realm.

1.3Xvso is on my ignore for a reason-there is no reason to argue with an idiot

Can someone pm Mesaba scab a phuuckkyou from me please? Good luck on getting hired at us airways. Thank god for that amr merger prevents scabs lowering the bar over at amr or airways. Tool.

Latest resources

Back