• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
All that matters is there is a very good, big thing coming, involving hundreds of millions that will make all of our lives better. I don't take credit for it or claim superiority. I just can't say.

Be happy my people. The love will come.:pimp:

All that matters is there is a very good, big thing coming, involving hundreds of millions that will make all of our lives better. I don't take credit for it or claim superiority. I just can't say.

:pimp:
5 G550s is "hundreds of millions." Is that all???

You are evil too, both you and Captain Dad.

This is like bringing a plate of extra rich brownies to an Overeater's Anonymous meeting.

I repost this for you :uzi: Captain Dad.... you are evil to string us along like this... :angryfire shame on you.:angryfire

Columbus threw millions at Skybus and haven't given NJA nearly the money or the respect. NJA wants to build a massive building or complex at the airport near the current NJA facility to house about 20 sims, all the rest of the training classrooms, and everything else they need for office space but the airport won't let them build anything beyond parking lots since another building will mess up the current radar used by the airport. My guess is they offer up NJA quite a few incentives to stay including a change in the radar site. The city doesn't want NJA to pull the plug, but if they don't offer something at least approaching the other cities offers, I think NJA should go. The RDU area has plenty of well qualified workers to staff NJA and I'm sure they have made quite a nice offer. Management has said the decision will be made by the end of the quarter. Either way, NJA wins.
I can neither confirm or deny that this is really close or that there is even more. ;)

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back